Secret

Welp. I just got a new roommate. He don't pay for no rent,but it's fine. He gets the bed while I get the floor. I like sleeping on the floor though.

 I like sleeping on the floor though

He's also a moth. So........Ye. He's been there for like...Five days.I don't mind though. I'll let him have the bed. He's peaceful.I also think he's probably dead-

I just woke up and started writing the story when I looked to my side and saw him just there XD he's been in the same spot ever since. Lazy-

jk,please don't move,unnamed moth. I'm scared of moths and I have to inch my way around him everyday to turn my nightlight on and off. Because I'm basically scared of anything that moves too fast.

If anyone can come up with a name,that is what I shall name him! Unless it's a mean name or something. He's a good moth,leave him be :,(

ANYways. Imma just...Ya know...Write the story.
———————————————————————
(Omg,I just realized I completely passed up the opportunity for the skeletons to be ambushed by the bushes. DAMMIT! I'm sad now.)

Warning:A bunch of Crossmare,holy frig. There's so much goddamn Crossmare in this chapter.

Cross' POV:

Ugh...I can feel Chara complaining and it's really distracting me. He (Cross Chara's a boy,right?) hasn't been out or had chocolate since two days ago. Why does he even need to eat in the first place,he's a ghost-

"CROSS!!!" I hear someone yell.

I snap out of my trance to see Nightmare looking at me in annoyance,but with slight concern. Hm.

"Y-yeah?" I ask.

"Are you Okay? You've been really distracted and distant lately." Nightmare asked.

Ugh,I can still hear his screaming.

"Uhhhh-Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't I be? And why do you care?" I asked.

He looks flustered for a moment and then flares at me.

"I don't. Stop making assumptions and answer the question!" Nightmare said.

"I did.Still,Why do you ask..........Senpai?" Cross asked and grinned when he added the senpai part.

"SENPAI?!" Nightmare exclaimed.

I started laughing. HIS REACTION WAS PRICELESS!!!!

"What are you two love birds laughing about?" Ink asked with an amused smirk.

Now this! THIS just made me laugh even harder. I fell to the floor in laughter.

"Okay Cross!!! Calm down!!!" Ink said in between snickers.
(........YOU'RE NOT YOU WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY-)