4: Meeting the Roommates

After the time we stop at Starbucks and get our orders and then leave, we arrive at the house at exactly noon. Ainsley drops me off at the apartment building and tells me she'll be off grocery shopping while I'm at the apartment, and to text her when I'm finished so she can pick me up.

I make my way up the stairs and towards room 305, the one on the third floor that Alex told me was there's. I knock three simple knocks on their door and wait patiently outside the door as I hear footsteps coming to the door.

"Hello?" I hear as the door swings open to reveal a tall pink haired boy.

"Hey, it's Dakota. I'm here to check out there apartment?" I say to the boy.

"Woah, no fucking way. Alex!" The boy screams.

"What?" A voice, presumably Alex's calls back.

"Dakota's a fucking girl!" The boy screams back.

"What?!" Alex's voice calls back, and I hear him come into the room right behind the boy in front of him.

As soon as I see Alex, I'm at a loss for air.

Right behind the pink haired boy was absolutely the most gorgeous boy I've ever seen in my life. I was in a trance from just looking at his seemingly strong, muscular arms, not quite blonde but not quite brown hair, and perfect cobalt blue eyes.

"You're a girl?" He asks, seeming a little at loss for air himself.

"Um, yeah? I hope that's not a problem," I say.

"No, of course not. Let her in, Dom," Alex says to the pink haired boy, Dom.

Dom steps out of the way and let's me in past him.

"David! Come meet our possible new roommate!" Dom calls out.

"Here, you can come sit on the sofa and we can chat a bit," Alex says, leading me to an L shaped sofa in the living room.

"No way! You're Dakota!" A familiar boy says as he enters the room.

"David! I didn't know this was your apartment!" I screech, immediately recognizing David from the day before.

"You guys already know each other?" Alex asks, confused.

"Yeah, I ran into her in the lobby yesterday," David explains.

"More like I ran into you, but okay," I giggle.

"Well that's good at least. Dakota's the one I told you was interested in being our new roommate," Alex tells David.

"Well, it's a yes from me, if you were wondering," David says, plopping down on the couch right next to Alex.

I smile at him as Dom sits next to the other two and they all look at me.

"Do you have a problem with weed or alcohol?" Dom asks.

"No, I'm all for it. I don't smoke but I don't have anything against it," I say.

"Good, good. Because that's all we fucking do here," Dom laughs a little.

"He's joking. Mostly. What about animals? Any allergies or anything? We have a bunny," Alex says.

"Nope, I love them," I say.

"What about being filmed or doing dangerous things? I vlog on YouTube, so if you're living here you're going to have to deal with that and my psychopathic tendencies and dares," David laughs.

"I'm a model, I'm used to being filmed and shit so I'll be good. And as for dares and stuff, I've lived with three brothers my whole life I'll be fine," I laugh back.