44: Beach and Fighting

Alex and I quickly unpack our bags and change into our swimsuits and get ready for the beach. I change into one of my favorite swimsuits, one with a white bandeau top with high waisted yellow floral bottoms.

"You look amazing," Alex tells me once we're both changed, setting a hand on my hip.

"So do you," I tell him, smiling as I look him up and down.

"Hey! Stop checking me out, I have a girlfriend," Alex jokes.

"Sorry, I can't help myself. Your girlfriend is very lucky to have such a good looking guy like you," I say, resting a hand on his chest.

"Yeah, She is pretty lucky," Alex chuckles. "But I'm luckier."

I smile at him as he says this, and reach up and press my lips to his.

I honestly don't think I'll ever get out the feeling of when Alex and I kiss. I'm addicted to the feeling of my lips on his and the way the excitement and love courses through my veins.

The simple kiss then suddenly becomes a little more heated, sending adrenaline throughout my body.

"Jump," Alex whispers against my lips, and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, his hands holding me by my butt.

We continue to kiss as he walks over to our bed and sets me down on top of it. My back hits the soft material and Alex climbs on top of me.

We break apart for a few moments so that Alex can trail a few sloppy kisses along my jawline and down my neck, only to go back to making out after.

Suddenly, a loud knock on the door and David yelling causes us to stop.

"We're about to leave for the beach, hurry up!" He says through the door.

Alex sighs and drops his head to its pressed against my shoulder, causing me to giggle.

"Why does this happen every time?" He whines.

"We can continue tonight when we get back from dinner, alright?" I suggest, lifting his chin up with my finger so he's looking me in the eyes.

"I don't want to wait that long," Alex pouts, reaching a hand up and caressing my cheek with it.

"We're not going to skip going to the beach just so we can fuck," I laugh.

Alex groans and rolls off from on top of me so that he's now laying beside me. I get up off the bed and look down at him.

"Come on, Alex. We've got to go before they leave without us," I say, extending my hand to help him get up.

Alex grabs my hand, but instead of letting me pull him off the bed he pulls me back down onto it. I land on top of him, giggling.

"Come on, Alex. We've got to go," I tell him, looking down at his flushed face.

"Can we just kiss once more before we go?" Alex pleads, reaching a hand up to my face and running a finger along my bottom lip.

"Fine, but were going right after," I tell him, sternly.

"Mmm, fine," Alex agrees, and pulls my face down to meet his once more.

I rest both of my hands on his chest as we kiss for a few moments, before I push him away and climb off of him.

"Come on, let's go now," I say.

Alex rolls his eyes and groans, before getting off our bed and following me out the door.

We walk down the stairs and into the living room where everyone is waiting for us.