30: Nerf Gun Fights and a New Piercing

The next morning Alex and I get woken up by nerf bullets being shot at us.

"What the fuck, David?" I screech, sitting up in the bed, rubbing my back where they shot me.

Alex unwraps his arms from around me and jumps out of the bed to chase Dom and David out of our room.

Once they're finally gone, Alex comes back to the bed and plops down right next to me.

"We really need to start locking our door before we go to bed," Alex says, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, we really do," I laugh, and we both fix our appearances a little before deciding to go out of our room.

Unfortunately for us, as soon as we step out the door we are bombarded with nerf bullets once again.

"Holy shit, David! Dom! Fucking stop!" Alex complains, stepping in front of me to shield me from their fire.

"Look how cute, Alex is protecting his girlfriend from our psychotic ways," David teases us.

"Okay, enough. If you're going to shoot us we at least deserve to shoot you back," Alex negotiates.

"Fine, I'll set up the camera and all four of us can have a fight," David agrees, and sets up two camera in the living room. He puts one on the kitchen counter and the other on the tv stand, and then hands both Alex and I a nerf gun each.

"Alright, everyone turn so our backs are facing each other," David starts, and we agree.

"Now I'm going to count to 10 and when I say ten we turn around and shoot each other. Ready? 10, 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!" David screams, and all four of us turn around and start shooting each other.

I aim at Dom and hit him in the dick, face, and stomach, and then turn my gun to David. He and I make eye contact for a split second, before shooting at each other.

David hits me everywhere, leaving me only able to hit him a few times before I drop my gun and protect my body from the bullets with my hands. Just then, Dom starts shooting me too and I'm being hit with nerf bullets left and right.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender! Now please stop shooting me!" I exclaim, and they stop.

"Well, wasn't that just a wonderful way to wake up," Alex jokes, and David turns off the camera and we all sit on the couch.

I get off the couch and quickly make a bowl of cereal, and then go back and put my bowl on the coffee table and begin to eat.

"Hey, Kota," David says, now pointing his camera at me.

"Oh, god. What do you want now?" I ask, putting my spoon back into the bowl and staring at him with annoyance.

"How would you like to get $200 in return for doing something for the vlog?" David asks me.

"Depends on what that something is," I say, deciding to take another spoonful of cereal.

"You have to get a piercing and I choose where," David says.

"Hell no. You're going to make me get a fucking nipple piercing or something," I tell him, denying his request.

"Fine, how about we compromise. You give me two piercings you don't want to have and I'll choose from there," David suggests.

I think about it for a moment, and think up the pros and cons. I'd get $200, and all I'd have to do is get a free piercing. I've always loved piercings, but had never had the courage to get more than two holes in my ears and a cartilage in my right. So, I guess this was a pretty good opportunity.