16: Editing and Cuddles

The day after the pool party, we are all busy sitting and editing our videos from the day before. Everyone except for Alex had filmed at least some, and all three of us are working on editing to post them today.

Dom was sat at his desk in the living room, David in his room, and Alex and I were in my room.

Everyone of us wanted complete privacy so we could concentrate while editing, especially me since there were some private things between me and Alex that I had filmed.

Right now Alex and I were sat on his bed, me laying with my back to his chest and my legs between his legs. I have my laptop on my lap, editing vigorously at the video.

"How are you going to edit the part where we kissed in the car?" Alex asks me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I lay on top of him.

"Shoot, I don't know. I'll probably just stop it when I ask what you're doing and skip to the next part," I say, and move to that part to edit that part out.

Alex rests his chin on top of my head, watching as I edit my video. David and the rest of the vlog squad had really taught me well on how to edit, and I was basically a pro at it now.

I quickly add a blank screen right after the part where I give Alex my camera to put away saying "this is the part where Alex forgot to turn off my camera and we didn't know it was still filming." And then finalize a couple of things before deciding it was good enough to post.

I watch through the whole 10 minute video to make sure I didn't mess anything up, before posting it onto my channel with the caption "Vlog squad pool party!" And a thumbnail of when I was holding my camera and filming Alex throwing me into the pool.

Alex shuts my laptop as soon as I upload the video and nuzzles his head into my neck, his little bit of stubble ticking my skin. I giggle at this and rest my hands on top of his, taking in the feeling of us being tangled together.

The other two had started editing long after I had, leaving Alex and I a little while before they'd be finished and start wondering why our bedroom door was locked.

"So are we still going on that date today?" I ask Alex.

"Mhm," Alex answers into neck, causing tingles to go through my entire body.

"Where are we going," I ask, leaning further into his body.

"It's a surprise," Alex says, lifting his head off of me to answer.

I turn my head to look at him, seeing him smile right at me.

"Really? A surprise? How am I supposed to know what to wear?" I ask, smiling back at him.

"Just something warm and comfy. You'll look beautiful in anything, so it won't matter," Alex tells me, causing me to blush a little.

I turn my head at an angle to give him a kiss, and he returns it, and when we break away he puts his head back into my neck again.

I love the warm, fuzzy feeling I'm getting while cuddling with Alex, and try to relish and take it in while it lasts. It's really hard trying to do couple things like cuddle and kiss and make out when we have two other roommates who we are trying to hide our relationship from.

I smile lazily thinking about Alex and I. Our relationship. Even if we aren't dating yet, it still brings a smile to my face whenever I think about us.

"Have I told you I love you today?" I ask Alex, causing him to pick his head up and smile at me.

"No, I guess you better say it," Alex jokes.