25: I Love You to the Moon, Back Around the World Three Times and to my Heart

"Good morning, beautiful," Alex whispers as soon as my eyelids flutter open.

"Morning," I tiredly day, smiling at my boy. "Someone's in a good mood after last night."

"Mhm," Alex answers, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"If I knew having sex with you would make you this soft and sweet, I would've done it a long time ago," I giggle, and Alex's eyes go wide.

"Really?" Alex asks.

"No, I'm kidding. But I like you like this, it's cute," I say, and I reach my hands up to cup his face. Alex hums in response, closing his eyes.

My hands caress his flushed cheeks, and I run a finger along his plump bottom lip. I bring his face to mine, giving him a soft, tender kiss before pulling away and smiling at him.

I press my forehead against his and let out a happy sigh. Alex leans in and gives my nose a quick kiss, causing me to giggle.

"We should probably get up soon," I say, my hands now rubbing up and down his arm.

"Mmm, not yet. You're so warm and I'm comfy here," Alex pouts, giving me a kiss on the cheek in attempt to convince me to stay.

"Only for a little longer, I want to go see my mom again today," I tell Alex, and some sort of light seems so go off inside his head.

"Shit," he whispers.

"What? What's wrong?" I ask, suddenly worried.

"Nothing, I just uh... That reminded me that I should probably call my mom. Yeah, I uh I haven't talked to her in a while and I probably should call her," Alex says, and I decide it's easier to believe his suspicious sentence than to question it.

I nod, and then lean my head into his bare chest, listening to his heart beat. I give his chest a quick kiss, and feel as his heart beats faster after I do so. This brings a smile to my face, because I love the way I have that kind of an affect on him.

"Okay, time to get up," I announce, but Alex's grip around my body keeps my pulled tightly into him.

"No, I want to stay here like this all day," Alex pouts.

"Come on, Alex. It's time to go," I tell him, and he sadly lets me go and we get up off of my bed.

I throw on a green tank top and some light wash jeans, and some beige sandals while Alex gets dressed beside me.

I walk over to my mirror and brush my hair out, and separate my hair down the middle. My fingers then make heir way through my curly, frizzy hair and starts Dutch braiding them into two fat braids.

While I'm braiding my hair, I watch in the mirror as Alex comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, pushing his chest up against my back. I giggle at his, as he leans down and kisses my neck softly, sending shivers through my body.

"Alex, stop," I laugh, as he kisses down my neck some more, and then moving to my shoulder.

"Alex, if this is your master plan of trying to make me stay in here all day, it's not going to work," I tell him, and tie off the second braid with a hair tie.

"Fuck, I totally thought that would work," Alex mumbles, and I laugh at him. Alex throws on a pair of gym shorts and a hoodie, and together we make our way out of my room and downstairs where most of my family is on the couch or in the kitchen.

I grab a muffin out of the kitchen and quickly scarf it down as Alex takes a piece of the freshly made bacon from the counter. I say good morning to my family members as I pass them.