19: Pranks, Pranks, Pranks

The day that we filmed the video confirming our relationship, I managed to edit it too. We decided to post it after we texted and let the rest of the vlog squad know so they wouldn't feel bad that we posted a video before telling them, and then posted it.

The amount of love and cute comments we got were overwhelming. Everyone loved and supported our relationship, and I was so utterly happy. I loved Alex, and I was glad that everyone supported us.

We didn't film any videos together for the next week, and surprisingly David didn't take any. We wanted to lay on the down low for a bit so we could have time to just us for a while.

Alex and I went on a couple dates, nothing as romantic and fancy as the first, just a couple movies and some dinner. And might I say, our relationship was going very well. Beside one argument about whether or not we should have sex (Alex wanted to, I didn't, and I wanted to wait a little before giving myself up to him), we hadn't fought at all.

Today was just another normal morning, me asleep in Alex's bed relaxed and wearing my glasses for once. Or so I thought it was.

I wake up to Alex's side of his bed cold and empty, and I sit up and rub my eyes, sad that I didn't get my usual morning cuddles from him today.

I reach over to our nightstand, feeling around for my glasses because I had left them there last night.

My vision is really horrible without my glasses, and I literally cannot see anything in front of me that is not four or less inches close to my face. So as soon as I couldn't find my glasses, I called for Alex.

"Alex?" I yell. "Can you help me find my glasses?"

I hear Alex's footsteps as he walks down the hall and opens up our bedroom door.

"You can't find them?" He asks, and I nod.

"I literally cannot see anything and I can't find them. Can you please help?" I plead.

I make out a very blurry Alex-like shape get onto the floor and move around, looking for my glasses I assume.

"Find them?" I ask after a moment of him looking.

"No, I can't find them. Are you sure you put them there?" Alex asks.

"Yeah, I put them there before we went o bed last night," I say.

"Well there not anywhere around here," Alex informs me.

"I guess I should just go put my contacts in," I shrug, and get off the bed and make my way to what I make out as the door.

I turn the knob and turn to go down the hallway and towards the bathroom.

"Ah!" I screech as I fall to the floor after tripping over something. "Fuck."

I rub the side that I fell on, and slowly get up and make my way towards the bathroom once again, holding my hand out in front of me so that I don't run into anything.

Once I safely reach the bathroom, I move my hand around over the sink, attempting to find my contact case.

I don't feel it where I put it when I took them out, and I suddenly see David's figure in the doorway of the bathroom.

"David, did you fucking do this? Is this a fucking prank?" I ask, and immediately hear David and Alex's voices laughing.

"Fuck you, honestly. Taking my fucking glasses and leaving me blind. This is sick you assholes I hate you both," I shake my head, and see as the Alex shaped blob comes towards me and slips my glasses onto me face.

I now see David standing there with his camera in his hand, laughing at me, and Alex standing beside me smiling an apologetic smile.

"I hate you, I really do," I say to both of them and push past David to go sit in the living room.

I sit down on the couch and turn on the tv, ignoring both David and Alex as they walk into the room.

Alex walks over to me and leans over the couch to kiss me on the cheek, but I move out of the way and ignore him.

"Oh, rejected," David laughs, and Alex flips him off.

Alex hops over the couch to sit next to me, and puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Babe, I'm sorry. David made me do it for the vlog," Alex tells me, and rubs my arm up and down.

"I still hate you," I say, and cross my arms.

"I'm sorry," Alex says, pouting.

"Fine I don't hate you," I say and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Good, and now that you don't there's a surprise out on the balcony for you," Alex tells me, and I look at him with confusion on my face.

"No there's not, this is another fucking prank," I say.

"No, babe it's not. Go look," Alex tells me.

I hesitantly get off the couch, and slowly make my way past Bailey and Jaspers cage to go out on the balcony.

I send one last confused glance to Alex and then walk onto the balcony.

As soon as I'm out there David locks the door just as I expected.

They're both inside laughing hysterically as I stand out in the freezing morning air in just one of Alex's shirts and some shorts.

I flip them the finger as David continues filming my misery. Finally I decide to pretend like I'm going to jump off the balcony just to mess with him.

I look over at them and point to the balcony and shrug my shoulders, then I run and throw a leg over the side, like I'm jumping over it, and the door immediately opens.

Alex comes rushing out and picks me up and carries me away from the edge.

"You're not jumping off that balcony," Alex says and he throws me onto the couch.

"Might as well. It's better than staying here and being tortured for the vlog," I jokingly pout and cross my arms.

"No it's not," Alex says and pulls me into his chest and kisses the top of my head.

David awes at us and Alex flips him off and continues to hold me in his arms, causing my anger towards him to go away. I wrap my arms around him in return and bury my face into his shirt.

"You look really cute in my shirt, by the way," Alex leans down and whispers into my ear, making shivers run through my body.

"Ew, you guys are being all coupley now so I'm just going to leave," David says and takes his keys and goes out the door. Dom went out to a club last night with some of his friends last night and never came back, so Alex and I had the house all to ourselves for the first time in days.

Alex's hands travel to my hair as we continue watching tv together, cuddling. He knows exactly what he's doing when he starts twirling his hair around in my fingers and playing wit it. This sends shivers through my body, making my body jolt a little bit because of the sudden pleasure. Alex has found out after numerous cuddling sessions that I absolutely love my hair being played with, and that it's my weakness.

"Alex," I say, snuggling my head further into his chest.

"Hm?" He hums, continuing to play with my hair.

"You look really cute today," I mumble.

"Are you saying I look ugly every other day?" He asks, giggling.

"No, silly. Just that you look really soft and cuddly today and I like it," I say, my eyes closed.

I feel Alex kiss the top of my head, causing my heart to jump and I smile into his chest.

"You're adorable," he whispers into my hair.

I smile once again and take my face out of his shirt to look up at him.

"I love you," I tell the adorable boy whom I'm staring at.

"I love you too," he says, staring down at me.