5: The First Vlog

"Hey guys, so you guys haven't known, but we've been on a secret search for a new roommate for a little while now," David says to the camera, pointing it at himself, Alex, and Dom while I stand behind them, hidden to the camera.

"But now, we've finally found her," David says, and it's my cue so I pop up from behind them to reveal myself to the camera. All four of us laugh as I do so.

"This is Dakota, the new addition to the vlog squad and or new roommate!" David exclaims, and both Alex and Dom clap.

"Now we're going to awkwardly interview her so you guys can get to know more about her," David says, and stops filming for a second so that I can sit on one side of the couch while the three of them sit on the other while they interrogate me.

As soon as David turns on the camera, he start bombarding me with questions.

"What's your first and last name?" Dom asks.

"Dakota Denley, But I like to be called Kota," I answer.

"How old are you?" Alex asks.

"I'm 20 years old, 21 in March," I say.

"How tall are you?" David asks.

"Five foot eight," I answer.

"How many guys have you slept with?" Dom asks.

"Eight," I answer, not even realizing the question I just answered until they all start laughing.

"Hey! That wasn't very nice!" I exclaim while they all keep laughing.

"Okay, okay, back to the questions!" David exclaims once he laughter stops.

"Would you ever hook up with Dom," David asks.

"No," I answer.

"Ooo Dom just got rejected," I hear Alex whisper, and Dom slaps Alex's arm.

"Do you think any of us are hot?" Dom asks.

"Yes," I answer honestly.

"Who's the hottest?" David asks.

"I prefer not to answer," I laugh.

"Come on! For the clickbait!" David exclaims. They start chanting "for the clickbait" over and over and over until I finally say-

"Fine, fine! You want me to be honest? Then Alex," I admit. Alex's face gets red at this, and he jokingly pounces on top of me and acts like he's going to kiss me and I do the same.

"Clickbait!" Alex screams and then I push him off of me, all of us laughing.

"Okay I think that's enough torturing of our roommate for her first day," David laughs.

We all cram together on the couch together, David first, then Dom, then Alex, then me, for the outro.

David keeps talking and talking, and I'm barely paying any attention as he does his outro, until he says something about me.

"And be sure to give our new roommate some welcoming below and on her social media which I will link in the description.." he says, and I smile at him for being so nice.

Once we're done filming, David asks me for my social media and all three of them exchange numbers and social media's with me and I do the same.

"Woah! You have 2 million followers? What!" Dom exclaims.

"Well, I am a model, silly. We usually have a lot of followers," I laugh.

"An underwear model I see," Dom says, wriggling his eyebrows.