33: Mini Golf

The next morning Alex picks me up from Liza's place at noon.

The girls and I had all fallen asleep watching Mean Girls last night, and none of us changed out of our clothes that we had worn that day. So, that left me wearing jeans and my crop top. I had taken off my plaid shirt and tied it around my waist so I wouldn't forget it, so that's where it's currently at.

"So how was your night?" Alex asks me once we're in the car together.

"It was so much fun. I don't know why I don't really hang out with them much alone because it was amazing. Me and Kristen are definitely a lot closer after last night, I think we're going to be really good friends," I tell him.

Kristen and I did get really close after last night. In fact, after we both left Liza's house she even texted me right after and we've been texting ever since. If I'm being honest, I think we're going to become best friends.

"That's good. I'm glad you guys are getting close. Does that mean you're too tired to do something with me today, though?" Alex asks me.

"No, why? Are we going on another date?" I ask, looking at him.

He smiles and nods.

"Mini golf," Alex informs me, and I immediately get very excited.

"Really? Oh my god, I love mini golf! I haven't been able to do it since I moved to L.A.!" I exclaim and Alex laughs.

"So that's a yes to going?" Alex asks me as we pull into the apartment parking garage.

"Of course it is," I laugh. "When are we going?"

"Four, So we still have a couple hours before we have to leave," Alex says as he parks.

"Can we leave a little early so we can get coffee before we go? Because I know I'm going to be tired if we don't," I say, laughing, as I grab my shopping bags from the night before and we get out of the car.

"Yeah, we can leave at 3 then so we can sit down instead of just going through the drive through then," Alex says.

We get into the elevator and press the button, and ride in a comfortable silence.

As we walk down the hallway, Alex grabs my hand and I smile up at him. He looks down at me and kisses my cheek, making my smile even bigger.

Alex opens the door to the apartment for me and I walk in, only to be greeted by a loud scream.

I jump back and scream, hearing Alex scream a little too.

"God damn it David, you fucking cunt," Alex mutters. David just keeps laughing as he holds his camera up, filming us.

"Come on, David. I just fucking got home," I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

David just laughs in response, and ignore him and go into Alex and I's room and close the door behind me. I pick out an outfit for Alex and I's date, a white off the shoulder top and a light denim skirt, and walk out of our room and into the bathroom to take a shower. I set my clothes on the floor and start my shower, turning it all the way hot.

Then I look at myself in the mirror and take off my crusty makeup from the night before, praying that I didn't breakout from not taking it off. Thankfully I didn't, and I throw my makeup wipe in the trash and begin to brush the knots out of my hair. That leaves my hair very frizzy and poofy, and then I strip myself from my clothes.

Then I get into the shower, enjoying the hot water that stings against my body. I first put my shampoo in and lather it into my hair, then wash it out and use my conditioner. After I finish washing my hair I use a loofa to wash my body and then quickly shave my legs and armpits before getting out and drying my body with a towel.