14: Car Ride

The next day, everything was completely normal between Alex and I, except for the cute little glances we shared and the constant urge I had to kiss him.

A part of me was hoping that Alex would ask me out on a day so we can try the whole couple thing and maybe work up to officially together, but my hope dissolved when David told us we were all going over the vlog squad house for a pool party.

Although I was kind of disappointed that there was no chance that Alex and I could go on our first date today, I was also excited because a pool party sounded awesome.

Davis made us all get dressed and ready with about half an hour to spare until we had to leave. Why? Neither Dom, Alex, or I had any idea.

When I was done getting ready, the apartment was unusually quiet. I figured everyone was just fine before me and waiting quietly, but even that is unusual for the boys.

I hesitantly open the door from my bedroom and take a step towards the living room.

"Boo!" Alex screams, jumping out from behind the bedroom door, startling and making me scream.

"Fuck you! I hate you both!" I say when David starts laughing from down the hallway, filming the whole thing.

"Sorry I didn't want to scare you but David made me," Alex says, pulling me into a hug to comfort my nerves.

David turns his camera off when Alex and I break apart and we all sit on the couch together to discuss what David made us get ready so early for.

"Okay so what we're doing is filming a skit for today's vlog," David informs us.

"Yes, do I finally get to break another table?" Alex excitedly asks.

"Yes, actually. I have this whole skit planned out..." David starts and goes into telling us our lines and what we need to do.

We rehearse for a few minutes, before we finally start the skit.

For the skit, Dom and I are sat on the couch cuddling while watching the tv and Alex isn't in the room.

Dom and I whisper for a few seconds, before Alex comes barging into the room, making Dom and I spring apart.

"Kota, what the fuck? I thought I was your cuddle buddy?" Alex demands.

"Alex, it's not what you think," I start, getting off the couch to go over and comfort him.

"What the fuck, Kota? I think I fucking know what I just saw. How can you fucking do this to me? I thought we were fucking best friends?" Alex yells, pushing me away and making his face red.

"Alex it meant nothing," Dom assures him, but Alex just stands in front of us with his hands clenched.

"Who else are you cuddling with, Kota? Are you cuddling with him too?" Alex asks, gesturing to the white coffee table next to the couch.

"Alex, no. That's a table. I haven't been cuddling with a coffee table," I tell him.

"Oh, so you've been fucking cuddling with him too, huh?" Alex yells. He pulls off his shirt and screams, and the kicks in the middle of the table, breaking it.

We all try to contain our urge to laugh at him.

"Good fucking job, Alex. Now who's going to clean this up?" David asks.

"I am," Dom says as Alex slips him a five dollar bill.

We all end up in heaps of laughter in the end.

"Thanks guys, that's going to be a great intro for my next vlog," David tells us. "I didn't know you were such a good actor, Kota."

I shrug. "I didn't either."