8: Kota's First Youtube Video

It's been a week and a half since I've moved in with the three boys, and everything is going really well. I've spent every single day that I wasn't modeling or doin a shoot with them and the vlog squad. Alex and I have gotten really close recently, closer than I've been with anymore before him, and I've gotten to know the rest of the vlog squad really well too. Actually, we've filmed a couple videos together and they've convinced me to start my own channel, which I did. And there we are now, at the house together filming my very first video for my channel.

"Hey guys, it's Kota here, and today I'm filming my very first YouTube video!" I exclaim and all the vlog squad around me cheers.

"You guys have been commenting, tweeting, emailing, me asking me to start a channel and these goofs over here have been trying to convince me too, so I finally decided to do it!" I say, and everyone protests about being called goofs.

"Okay so before I start the video let me introduce you to everyone here," I say.

"On my left are the boys, Alex, David, Dom, Scotty, Jason, and Todd. On my right are the girls, Liza, Kristen, Corinne, Trisha, and my friend who you guys don't know, Ainsley!" I introduce everybody.

I didn't talk to Ainsley the first couple of days I moved in because she was so busy and so was I,  but recently I introduced her to the vlog squad and we've been hanging out more hence why she's in my video.

"So today we are going to be doing a who knows me better challenge, my girl friends vs my boy friends," I say, gesturing to my friends as I say that.

"The winners of this challenge get to use David's paintball gun on the other team, but the catch is the team that has to get shot is blindfolded so they can't really dodge the paint," I inform the viewers.

"Okay, so without any further ado, let's get on with the video!" I exclaim.

I take a bowl out from under the table that I filled with pieces of paper, and put it out in front of me.

"So what's going to happen is I'm going to pick a question about myself that I wrote out of the bowl, and the first team captain to buzz in gets to answer. If they answer correctly they get a point. If they don't the other team gets to answer and if they get it wrong no one gets a point. If they get it right then they get the point instead. Teams what are your buzzer noises?" I ask.

Alex is the boys team captain, and he makes a bird noise and hits his hand, making everyone laugh. Liza is the girls team captain and she makes a cat sound for their buzzer sound.

"Okay, now that we have our buzzer noises, let's pick the first question," I say.

I reach my hand into the bowl and pick it a question.

"In which state was I born?" I ask, and immediately hear Alex's buzzer noise.

"Florida," Alex answers.

"Correct!" I exclaim.

"What? No fair! I didn't even know that!" Corinna pouts.

"Too bad so sad, Corinna," Jason taunts her, making her stick out her tongue at him.

"Okay, one point for the boys!" I say. "Onto the next question."

I pull out another slip of paper and read the question.

"What underwear line do I model for?" I ask. I immediately hear both buzzers go off, but the girls I heard a little sooner. The two groups argue for a few seconds about who did it first, before I barge in.

"The girls got it first," I say, making the boys pout and the girls cheer.

"Victoria's Secret," Liza answers.