29: Boyfriend does my Makeup Challenge

The next day we all decided to call a filming day. I didn't have any content to post on my channel, and I desperately needed some, so I decided to film with Dom, David, and Alex all day. The first video I decided to do was the challenge Alex was dying to do, the boyfriend does my makeup challenge.

"Hey guys, it's Kota here and today I'm here with Alex!" I exclaim to the camera, and Alex smiles and waves.

"Today we're going to be doing the boyfriend does my makeup challenge because Alex is dying to try to do my makeup because he thinks he'll do a good job," I laugh.

"Hey! I will do a good job, you just see," Alex assures me.

I hand him my two bags full of my makeup, and he immediately rummages through it.

"Please don't mess up my products," I beg him.

"I won't, trust me," Alex tells me, and pulls out my primer.

"This is something that you put on your face before the colored stuff. I don't know what it is but I see Kota put it on so I'm just going to go for it," Alex says and squeezes the primer out onto his hands and rubs it on my face.

I try to keep my mouth shut as he rubs it all into my skin, although he used a little bit too much and didn't use a brush to put it on.

"And now we put on this stuff," Alex says, taking out my foundation. "It's called foundation," he reads off of the bottle.

He puts the foundation on his hand and dips my beauty blender into it, and then dabs it all around my face.

"I don't know why you're supposed to put it on your hand first, but that's what Kota does so I'm going to try it," Alex says as he continues to try to blend it into my skin.

He stops blending before I think its completely blended into my face, making me cringe a little. Then he pulls out my concealer.

"I don't really know what this is but I know you're supposed to use it next," Alex says, and puts it under my eyes, all over my nose, chin, and forehead.

"That does not really look like the way you usually do it, but I'm just going to go with it anyways," Alex shrugs and starts to blend it in.

"Now I'm going to do her eyebrows," Alex says with my eyeliner in hand.

I have to take deep breaths to keep myself from cringing as he opens it. I bite my lip when he looks at me.

"What? Is this wrong? Why are you biting your lip," Alex asks me, putting the eyeliner down.

"Nothing, just use it if you think it's right," I tell him, regretting the words as soon as they come out of my mouth.

"I can tell it's wrong so I'm not going to use it," Alex say, putting the eyeliner back in the bag. This time, he takes out the right eyebrow pencil and opens it.

"Is this right?" Alex asks and I shrug.

"I'm not allowed to tell you!" I exclaim, and so he just goes right in to fill in my eyebrows.

I feel as he presses hard against my skin, filling in my eyebrows very dark.

"Oh, shit. This doesn't look right," Alex says, but continues to fill them in anyways.

He then takes out my concealer and outlines my eyebrows, and blends it in horribly.

"I blended this into your eyebrows a little, but that's okay because they were a little dark anyways," Alex says, and now takes out my blush.

"I think this is blush and you put it on your cheeks and your nose," Alex says, and I hand him my blush brush so that he doesn't mess up my brushes.