20: Hanging out at the House

The next day everyone decided that the whole vlog squad needed to have a long needed hang out, because everyone was running out of stuff to film and it would be he perfect opportunity.

And so, that leaves us where we are now, getting ready.

After we started dating Alex and I gave up on the whole 'getting changed and ready at different times' thing. We have had enough makeout sessions to know what each other looked like in their underwear, but not naked quite yet. Alex and I have been waiting to do the deed, specifically because I wasn't ready yet because of my trust issues left over from Parker. Although I knew that Alex wouldn't treat me he way Parker had, I still felt obligated to wait a little bit longer.

I take off Alex's shirt  and my booty shorts that I had worn to bed the other night and exchange them for a lace white tank top and sunflower patterned shorts.

As soon as I'm done changing I feel Alex come up to me and press his body against mine. He wraps his arms around me and I lean back into him.

"You look cute," he says, kissing my bare shoulder.

I hum in response and turn myself around to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"So do you," I tell him, and he releases me as we both make our way to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

As I begin to do a full face of makeup, Alex brushes his teeth and puts on his deodorant and cologne.

I take in a whiff of his scent and reach my arms out for him to spray it on me too. I loved it when we got ready together, because I'd always end up smelling even more like Alex than I did before since I'd make him spray his cologne on me and let me use his deodorant. It made me truly feel like his, since I'd be smelling like him and everyone would know.

Alex quickly leaves after he's done, and I finish up my makeup shortly after. I then use Alex's deodorant and put some cream in my curly hair so it's not frizzy. Then, I take a second to admire myself in the mirror. My hand absentmindedly reaches to my neck and fingers my necklace with Alex's name on it, and I smile. I love the way the necklace pulls every outfit together.

I then leave the bathroom and meet up with the boys in the living room and quickly slip on a pair of black sandals before we all leave to go to David's Tesla.

We all talk as we walk into the parking garage and get into David's Tesla and Alex's car, David and Dom in the tesla and Alex and I in his, as usual.

I'll have to admit, I was pretty excited to go to the house. Whenever the whole vlog squad hangs out and films videos, it's always fun and filled with dares, crazy requests, and hilarious skits.

I didn't bring my vlog camera with me today because I already had a couple vlogs and videos I had to edit as of now and I didn't want another on my hands to make me more stressed out.

Recently, my account has been growing a lot. After I posted to video about Alex and I's relationship (which got over 5 million views, by the way) my account grew a lot and I am now at a little over 2 million. So now I have to keep filming videos to keep the fans happy, which is what I'm doing.

It takes us no time to get to the house, and soon we're all there and greeting each other and everyone has their cameras out.

We all take the time to talk and chatter for about fifteen minutes, until David breaks the nice, calm atmosphere.

"I have a great idea," David suddenly says, and everyone groans. We all know that when David says he has a good idea, it's not very good and someone's probably going to end up gettin hurt or something.