24: Couple in Love (WARNING: SMUT)

"Wow," Alex laughs as he enters my room from my teenage years for the first time.

"Shut up, I know it's really embarrassing but it's the only room left," I defend myself, and drop my suitcase on the floor.

Alex shuts the door and locks it behind him, as I start rummaging through my suitcase for my pajamas. I finally find my white t shirt and patterned legging, and strip down to my underwear. Then I slip the clothes on and flop down on my old pink polka dotted mattress.

Alex lays down beside me in just his boxers, but my tiny twin sized bed makes the fit hard.

"So what were you telling your mom about me, huh?" Alex smirks and I hit him with my pillow.

"Shut up! I told her nothing," I blush.

"Oh, come on. Your obviously told her something, you're blushing," Alex says after he removes the pillow from my hands.

I hide my face in my hands to try to control my embarrassment, but it doesn't work because Alex pries my hands off of my face and holds them in his.

"Come on, just tell me," Alex says, and he throws a leg over my hip so that he's hovering above me, straddling me.

"Tell meeeee," Alex begs, shaking my whole bed as he shakes my arms in attempt to get me to tell him.

"If you really want me to tell you, you cant freak out when I do, okay?" I tell him.

"Okay," Alex agrees, and looks me straight in the eyes.

I take a deep breath in, and try to turn my attention away from my stammering heart as I muster up the courage to tell him.

I wait a few seconds as my heart slowly beats slower and I calm down a little bit. The agonizing pause causes Alex's expression to turn to a worried one.

"I-I told her that I'm in love with you," I finally spit out.

"You? You're in love with me?" Alex asks in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm in love with you," I admit.

The look of shock on Alex's face makes my heart drop, because it lets me know that he doesn't feel the same. I feel the tears getting ready to pour out of my eyes, that is, until a huge grin overtakes Alex's face.

"Oh my god! You're in love with me!" Alex exclaims.

"I'm in love with you too!" He admits, and the tears subside and I am unable to contain my smile.

"We're in love," I state, my grin running miles across my face.

"We're in love," Alex repeats, and then starts to smother my face in millions of kisses, making me laugh.

"I was so scared to tell you, because I didn't think you'd feel the same way yet," I tell Alex as soon as he stops bombarding me with kisses.

"Of course I feel the same way, I pretty much have been since I first met you," Alex tells me.

A shiver runs through me as Alex's eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips, and slowly leans down towards me.

Our lips connect, and a fire burns throughout my entire body. The kiss is full of love and passion, and my body cries out for more as our lips expertly move against one another. Waves of love and pleasure run throughout my body as Alex and I continue kissing, leaving me wanting more. Alex pulls away from my lips, and leaves a couple of soft, tender kisses down my neck, and then suddenly I speak up.

"Alex, I can't think of a better time for us to be doing this for the first time, but I really don't have to have sex with you in my childhood room. Especially when I have an Edward Cullen poster right above my bed," I tell him, and Alex laughs.