2

It's already lunch break when the bell rings. I grab my lunchbox and ready to eat it when Seulgi and Moonbyul who comes out from nowhere started to drag me forcefully.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!"

"We're eating in the cafetaria." Moonbyul said it to me while smirk

"What?! But why?! I bring my lunchbox today. And it's my mom's cooking!"

"You can eat it there with us." Seulgi butt in without even looking to my direction and I know that she's smiling by the tone of her speaking.

Many cheers echoing this hallway because this is actually the first time I went to cafetaria. I only eat my food in my class, so I think that's why they are this excited.

'oh my god, is that Son Chaeyoung?'
'No way, its really her!'
'Damn, she's cute!'
'She said something about her mom's cooking. That's adorable!'
'Oh no, she's with Seulgi and Moonbyul'

When Moonbyul hear the last murmur, she stops and makes us three stop. Suddenly, she turns around and shoot at the girl who said it while winking and clicking her tongue pointing out at those girls. And yeah, that girl goes crazy. Damn, this flirty bunny.

I keep hearing this murmur until I blush. Luckily, I wear my oversize hoodie and started to cover my face with it.

When we arrive, all eyes on us. And I still keep my hoodie cover my face. They does make me blush crazily. Seulgi drags us to the empty seat and I tried to calm myself and started to reveal my face as my blush gone.

"Wait here, we're going to order our food and back immediately."

I just nod and stare at the surrounding of me. Many people were looking at me and I tried to not smile back. Until there's a girl sit in front of me. I'm surprised. And other people also surprised. I mean, this girl must not know that I'm here with my friends or she's one of my fans.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with my calm tone but I think its not really calm. It's more like a challenging tone. Oh my god, I'm doomed!

"I'm eating my lunch. What else?" she replies with that easy going tone. Well, she's not my fans I guess.

"Mina-ya!" a certain girl that resembles squirrel comes and take the girl's hand which I believe her name is Mina because the squirrel girl calls her that.

"W-what are you doing? Hey!"

"Chaeyoung-a, sorry for her bad behaviour. It's just that she doesn't know!"

I just nod with my confuse expression.

"Hey, Sana! What are you doing? You said that I have to look for a vacant seat for us. And I'm doing it!"

"Yo, dumbass! She's Son Chaeyoung for freaking sake!"

"Then, what's with her! She's just human too. Like us!"

"The problem is not her, you idiot! The problem is her fans!"

Somehow they started to arguing in front of me. Well, arguing with whispered-yelling so that other people won't hear it. But, I can. By hearing the squirrel's statement which I believe her name is Sana, I started to look at our surrounding and it's indeed the truth. Most of them are glaring to Mina. Wow, that's scary. The two started to go from me and sit on another vacant seat.

"Hey, what's the commotion?" Moonbyul back with her tray and her confuse expression.

"Yeah, what is it?" Seulgi butt in with her tray full of foods that is enable for two people. Damn, just how this bear gonna eat all of that?!

"Oh, it's nothing. Just random girl tries to sit on our seat."

"Your fans?" Seulgi said while munching on her chicken.

"No, I guess she's not my fan" I said it while opening my lunchbox. Seulgi just shrugged it off and we eat peacefully after that commotion.

...

It's alread 4 pm that means the school is over. When I about to leave my class, suddenly I feel a hot sensation on my left cheek.

"What the f-"

I'm surprised by seeing who is the one dare to slap me in the face that my jaw dropped.

It's Mina. That cafetaria girl. What the hell is her problem!?

"What the hell? Why are you slapping me!?"

"What? Are you seriously asking me that?! Woaah, Son Chaeyoung. You really-"

She's about to slap me again when I held her hand in the mid air. Don't you think I will let you slap my precious face again. I glare at her and she's glaring back at me. What is her problem actually?

"You ruin my normal highschool life, damn popular girl!"

"What?! I'm not even know you!"

"Just because of that shitty thing that happens in the cafetaria, I have those crazy girls bullying me!"

My mouth just open and can't utter any words. I bring my hand down and just look at her. I feel sorry. I do. But, it's not a reason where she can slap me out of nowhere. I cross my arm.

" And why you think that it's my fault?"

"Because they are your fans!"

"It's them. Not me. And it's you who are the one sit in front of me."

"Well I pay for my tuition so I can sit anywhere I like! Why I should consider you?"

I slowly walk closer toward her and whisper

"Because I'm goddess here."

With that, I leave her alone with her mouth slightly open surprised by my sentence earlier. She turns to me and shouts at me "You, Son Chaeyoung! I really hate you!"

Her voice is really loud and it's the first time I hear her this loud. Cause when we're arguing before, her voice is really soft and not really looked like she's angry. But, her expression tells me otherwise. All of students in the hallway started to murmuring to each other and glare at Mina.

I wish, she will be okay tomorrow.