21

She could get back her breath back to normal and see a pair of legs standing in front of her. She slowly looks up at the person who owns this feet.

Plakk!!

She feels a hot sensation and pain on her left cheek. She just got slapped. She got slapped by her bestfriend.

Minatozaki Sana.

Mina grabs her left cheek with her hand and stares at Sana.

"I'm calling you for only God knows how many! Why are you running away! Don't you know I'm worried sick about you!? I thought you are going to jump off from this goddamn bridge, fuck!"

Sana walks back and forth while grabbing her hair and messed it. She still couldn't calm herself. She thought she will lost her bestfriend. She keeps cursing under her breath. She just can't keep her heart calm down. She hits her chest once, twice, thrice to calm her heartbeat but the stuffy feeling just won't go from her chest. Mina stands up and hug the girl.

"Hey, I'm okay. I'm sorry."

"Let go off me you penguin! I hate you! Let go off me!"

Sana keeps pushing Mina and hitting Mina to let go from the hug but Mina insisted to hug her and she tighten her hug. She got calms a bit and let her both hands on her side don't even reply Mina's hug. On the other side, Mina smiles at the girl and hug her while patting her hair.

"I'm okay squirrel. Please, forgive me to make you worry."

Sana just silent and stares blankly. Mina keep asking for her forgiveness while rubbing Sana's back. In time, Sana finally break down and hug Mina tightly while crying loudly.

"I thought I'm going to live alone from today! I won't see your fucking annoying heinz ketchup, your ugly walking, and your fucking love toward game that you don't even realize that I throw one of your plushie penguin!"

Sana screams while squeezing Mina.

Mina processes everything in her head and smiling but the last sentence is bothering her. She let go off the hug and asks the latter, "Sorry. What? You DID what to my plushie!?"

Sana stops her crying for a moment.

She doesn't cry nor speaking nor breathing.

She stops.

But crying again. She pretends that she doesn't hear Mina's question about her penguin plushie.

"What the hell, squirrel!"

"Aaaahhh sorry sorry! I thought you don't use it again cause it's on the floor. Lying. By itself."

"That doesn't mean you can throw it!"

"I know! But that time the weird wind just hitted me and I throw it."

Mina sighed deeply and goes to the rail of the bridge and lean her elbows on it while staring at the river in front of her. It's not the best weather but the wind just calming her down. Sana at first was afraid to get closer to Mina as she already knows that she threw her penguin plushie. But, she get closer eventually and do the same what Mina does.

"You know, Sana. There's something that I really want to tell you." Mina said while keep her eyes on the river.

"What?"

"I love Chaeyoung." Mina prepares her ears for receiving a loud yelling and nagging. But no, there's nothing come. She looks at Sana. Sana is already staring at Mina.

"I know." she said while smiling.

"Eh?"

"Everybody will know that you love her since you screams like there's no tomorrow, dumbass."