11

No one POV

"Mina, do you like Chaeyoung?" Sana asks Mina while sipping her banana milk.

"No, its just I meet her frequently this day."

"Then, she's the one who like you!"

"Stop your nonsense and just keep eating."

Sana pouts. Then her other friend, Momo said "Well, as if Chaeyoung will like a nerd girl like you. Hahaha!"

"I am a nerd. But I'm flawless! Haha" Momo just dropping her jaw and shoot an 'are you serious' look.

While they happily chat to each other, Mina saw Chaeyoung left even before she touch her lunchbox. Mina also realized that the small's girl's expression is not really good.

"Sana, I'll go to the toilet first."

Sana nods her head and continuing her lunch with Momo.

Mina keeps following the small girl until they reach the field. Chaeyoung sits on one of the bench and looks at the other students who played soccer, basketball, etc. Mina remembered that Chaeyoung haven't had her lunch, so she decided to buy bread and milk for her.

"Hey, bodyguard"

Chaeyoung turns her head towards Mina and smiled.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. Just admire the scene."

"Scene my ass, they are sweaty."

"Hm, watch your mouth lady. Haha."

Mina just smiles and followed Chaeyoung to watch the game in front of them. Until she gives Chaeyoung the bread that she just buy for her.

"What?"

"Eat it. I know you haven't eat."

Chaeyoung feels the urge to reject it but she won't take another risk for going to hospital again. But, it's not her mom's cooking. Maybe it will be okay?

"Thanks."

Mina nods her head and continues her staring at the sweaty students in front of them. Chaeyoung finishes her bread in no time. Mina got shocked by this.

"Woah, you must be really hungry, bodyguard-ssi."

"Little? Hehe."

Mina just keep staring at the small girl's face. She realized that this girl is really cute. And indeed handsome.

"You know that staring is rude right?"

"Nope, I don't."

Chaeyoung giggles at Mina's reaction.

"Okay, what is it?" Chaeyoung is sure that Mina is up to something. It's really rare that Mina approach her first. Because usually, she will be the one who makes the destiny between them.

"No, what is it? You know you can tell me anything. I know you left the cafetaria with an unhappy look."

Chaeyoung just sadly smile at Mina's sentence.

"I'm just not okay, Mina-ssi."

"Mina."

"Hm?"

"Just call me, Mina. Chaeyoung-a."

Chaeyoung giggles at Mina. But, she doesn't sure that she will share her problems to Mina. She may be has interest towards the taller girl but it's not like she would share everything about herself immediately.

"It's okay if you won't tell me. Just make sure that you remember I'm here for you." Mina smiles and starts to get up ready to back to cafetaria when Chaeyoung suddenly grabs her arm preventing her to go.

"Wait."

Mina shows her gummy smile and sit again.

"It's just Moonbyul.. I know she's joking. But.. It's too much."

"What she said to you?"

"Uhh.."

"This must be the one that you can't tell me, yet."

Chaeyoung apologetically smiles at her but Mina just nods her head while smiling.

"Its okay. Maybe she had done something that is too much to you. But, try to think to the positive side this time. She did that and can't control herself because she's comfortable with you."

"But.."

"Did she did that often?"

"Uh.. No.."

"Then, try to take the positive side from it. We both know she doesn't mean it. Right?"

Chaeyoung nods her head. Mina founds her really cute and suddenly cups Chaeyoung's face.

"Aigoo, my baby. Why you're so cute?"

"Stop it!"

"I won't! You're too cute!"

"I said, stop it! Or I'll call my fans to get you."

Mina retracts her hands and raise both her hands in the air signalling she gives up.

"Okay, bodyguard. Let me remind you, but you're supposed to protect me from your fans."

Chaeyoung just laughs at her until there's a shadow of a person in front of them. Chaeyoung and Mina turns toward the shadow and found Moonbyul standing in front of them.

" Byul-a."

"Ch-chaeyoung-a.."

Mina looks at Chaeyoung and reassure the small girl that it's okay. Chaeyoung just hangs her head low.

"I'm sorry, I know my jokes are too much.."

Chaeyoung still not look at Moonbyul and stares at the sweaty students in front of her. Moonbyul kneel down and holds her friend's hand.

"Chaeyoung-a.. I don't even know why I did that, I mean I want but I know I can't but I want but.."

Chaeyoung starts to look at her bestfriend who is flustered with her own words but still keep blabbering her nonsense and find it cute. She starts to smile.

".. But I know you will get mad but I want it but"

Chaeyoung laughs at her and try to hold her stomach cause this is just too funny to her.

"W-w-what.."

"Damn bunny. You're just too funny! You have to see your own face! Huahahahah!"

"What the hell, I'm trying here.."

"Yeah, I know dummy."

"Uhh.. Are we g-good now?"

"Did we ever not good?"

Moonbyul smiles 'til they can see her nose muscle and that indian dimples of her. Moonbyul hugs Chaeyoung.

"Thank you Chaeyoung-a. And I'm sorry. I really am."

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry too."

Seulgi who saw this from far, comes to them and give Chaeyoung her lunchbox.

"Yo cub. Here. You have to eat."

"Oh, thanks Bear!"

Seulgi pats Chaeyoung's head. Mina just look at them. Adorably. Their friendship must be really cute for her.

Then, Chaeyoung eats her lunchbox while the others are happily talking to each other.