55

"We can't be.." I just realized that I choked on my own tears and it feels like there's a tons of stone hitting my chest again and again without stopping. "We can't be together anymore." it came out like a whisper. I can't. I loved her. But I have to.

"Chaeng.. Chaeng.. I.. I don't understand. Please, what.." I don't know how her face is now. I can't face her.

"I'm sorry, Mina." I leave her.

I leave.

I fucking leave Myoui Mina.

.....

"You did good." Heechul said to me as soon as I put my ass on the passenger seat on his vehicle. He removed his earpiece from his ear and put it on the dashboard.

"You can trust me. Cause I'm not a jerk like you." I told him as I took off the small microfon thing from me and slammed it. He eavesdropped all our conversation before and threat me not to say anything about where was I all this time or he would do something to everyone that I love.

"Don't be so mad. Just be grateful I allowed you to meet that whore."

I grabbed his neck and stare at his eyes fiercely. "Never insult Myoui Mina in front of me."

I could see his eyes shaking a little bit. After seconds we were doing a stare contest, I sighed and went back to my seat. Back to the reality. Back to the dark cell with those kids. I have to find a way to get all of us out of there and send this jerk to the cell.

I leaned my head to the rear window beside me and let my eyes to look around the town before I went back to that cage. I would spent my most life there. So, trying to pleasure my eyes now wont go wrong, right?

But then, Minari's voice were ringing again and again inside my head. How she called me. How she touched me. And.. How she leaned her precious head to my chest for the last time. I closed my eyes and reminiscing all those beautiful moment I had with her and sighed deeply. I have to be strong, or else I wont meet her again.

Did I did the right thing? Saying that we can't be together anymore. Did I did the right thing? If.. If I get to get out from the cell, will she accept me? All that thoughts started to lingering inside my head. Wishing that she would accept me later. But then, I realized and sighed.

"You don't deserve her, Son Chaeyoung." I whispered to the cold air and stare back at the lively town unlike my heart.