32

"I have been friends with Seulgi and Moonbyul since on diapers, as you can see, they are so precious to me." I said and looked at the other way not looking at him as I started to reminiscing every memories I had with them.

"Even more than Mina?" I turned my head to him and see him looking at me not smiling but just with his pokerface. It freaks me out a bit, but then he quircked up his mouth and giggling, "I'm joking."

I faked a cough, "Well, they are precious to me. I can't choose."

"Then, you'll do anything to protect them?" he said looking in front while keep holding my hand with his both hands strongly but gentle.

"Ofcourse." I nodded proudly. They are too precious to me that I can't lose them.

"Good then," he said smiling.

We keep chatting about me and Seulgi, especially our memories when we were kids. Baekhyun seems like he loved to hear our story. He must be interested in Seulgi for real. I can't feel anything but happy with this. There will be someone who will take care of Seulgi. I'm not realizing that we are talking so long now we're in front of my class already. Wait, there's no one in the hallway mean the class isn't over yet and lunchbreak is over already. Baekhyun.. Did he..

"Hey! Did you skipped your class?" I raged to him.

He smiled awkwardly and scratched his head, "Uhh... Yeah?"

I let go off his hands and hit him on the head several times, "You idiot, why you skipped again!? Huh? You've got your punishment for skipping and now you did it again! You idiot!" I keep hitting him and he keep defending his body bringing his arm up to protect his head.

"Ack! It hurts! Ack!"

The the door of my classrom slid opened reveal Ms. Yoona math teacher, "What's with the commotion?"

We immediately pulled away and ms. Yoona is eyeing us up and down left to right. "Baekhyun, why are you here? Chaeyoung, you okay?"

"Y-yes, I think so." I said lowing my head.

"I just walked her here." he said.

Ms. Yoona nodded and let me in, while she told Baekhyun to back to his class again.

...

The bell rangs and I packed my books. I did tell Mina that I've back to my class so that she won't worry. I heard from Seulgi that she, Moonbyul and Mina went to the infirmary on lunchbreak while I sleep. Hm, I thought they will forget me. They won't, thanks God.

"Hey, I'm bored." Moonbyul said and sucking her lollipop.

"Arcade games?" I said with sparkles on my eyes.

"Hey, you are sick!" Seulgi nagged at me.

"I'm okay already! Look at this!" I lift the table with my hands. It's lame actually. Moonbyul laughed at my stupid action.

"Kay, fine." Seulgi sighed and agreeing with us to went to the arcade game.

"Yahoo!" I and Moonbyul cheered while highfiving each other. I was about to text Mina that I'll be hanging out with them when Baekhyun stood in front of me. Okay, why he kept appearing?

"What?" I said still keeping my gazes at my phone.

"I'm not going to see you. I want to see Seulgi-ssi." he said. I lift my head up and smirked. Seulgi looks like a lost bear, as her eyes are shaking right now.

"What for?" Moonbyul said with her deep voice try to intimidate Baekhyun. He's not even flinch and keep his smile staring at Moonbyul.

"I want to walk her home." he said.