26

PRESENT

"Seulgi-ya, sorry if I scared you." Chaeyoung said while being helped by Seulgi to walk. She lost her strength because of what happened.

"Don't mind me. More importantly, are you okay?"

Chaeyoung just smiles while nodding. Her body felt heavy and her eyes are puffy, her heart racing because of her fear and her trauma. Chaeyoung decided to tell Seulgi about her relationship with Mina to lit up the mood. She told Seulgi everything that happen today and how they told they love each other. Seulgi smiles happily to her bestfriend that finally, her bestfriend shows her true feelings. Atleast to herself.

After about 5 minutes walking, finally they reach Seulgi's house and they went inside.

"Mom? Dad?" Seulgi shouted to confirm are they home or not. Cause before they planned to go to Sana'a house, her parents said that they will be home late cause there's business dinner with their client. No one anwers means that they are already gone to the dinner.

Seulgi brings Chaeyoung to her bedroom and help her lying on the bed. She tucked her under the blanket and caressed her forehead smiling,"Sleep tight, my cub." then she kissed her on the forehead. Chaeyoung smiled weakly at her bestfriend and whisper thank you to her. Seulgi nodded her head and went outside the bedroom cause Seulgi knows that Chaeyoung need some time alone.

Seulgi closed the door and leaned to it. She sighed deeply while grabbing her forehead. She never imagined that her bestfriend would remember that incident. Not long after she went out from the bedroom, she can hear Chaeyoung crying. She can't do anything else beside wait for her bestfriend to calm down. For helping her bestfriend calming down, she decide to make a warm milk for her. She went to the kitchen downstairs and get some strawberry milk powder from the cabinet. She knows strawberry is the girl's favorite. She brings it upstairs and check if Chaeyoung is still crying or not. She can't hear any sounds from the inside, she conclude it that she has stopped crying. So, she knocked the door carefully.

"This is your room, dummy. Just come in."

"You're not asleep yet?"

Seulgi went in smiling. Chaeyoung shook her head. Seulgi is relieved as, her bestfriend is joking right now,"Drink this up."

"Is that strawberry flavor?"

"Yep. Your favorite." Seulgi said while handing the milk to the small girl. Chaeyoung held it with her both hands and sip it carefully.

"Thank you, darling." Chaeyoung winked at Seulgi. Seulgi playfully rolled her eyes and smack her head.

"Aah, it hurts.." Seulgi shrugged it off and crossed her arms, "Just drink the milk. I won't accept it if there's even a drop of it."

Chaeyoung immediately drinks her milk up until there's a drop flowing from her mouth. Seulgi chuckled at this view. "Slow down, you might kill yourself." and she wiped Chaeyoung's mouth with her bare hands.

"No offense, but I have a girlfriend already." Chaeyoung said while raising her hands just like a person giving up.

"You said you still want to ask her first."

Chaeyoung playfully slapped her forehead and sighed. Seulgi just chuckled at her behaviour.

"Are you okay now, Chaeyoung-a?"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and exhales it, "No, I'm not. Actually my heart is still beating really fast, I can't control my breath and I'm scared."

Seulgi puts aside the glass and hugged the small girl. She hugs her like this girl is the most fragile things in the world while carefully caressed her hair and her back.