42

Mina was dragging me to her room when I saw Sana was watching TV in the living room while eating potato chips. I let go off my hand for a while from Mina and went to her snatching her potato chips.

"Chaeyoung-a!" she shouted and I stucked out my tounge to her and ate her chips smiling to her. But, because of the chewing, I feel pain on my corner lips. I groaned immediately and Sana went to me checking my lips, "You're okay!? What the hell with this wounds!?" she scold me and I just smiled to her, "It's okay." she kept looking on my lips and tapped it lightly, "Does it hurts?" she said still kept her focus on my lips, "Nope." I replied while popping the 'p' in the end. She kept caressing and tapping my lips until somehow I could see her eyes was staring right into my eyes. I'm gulping. We were still staring to each other's eyes until I could hear a door being slammed. I turned around and Mina was gone already. I went away from Sana and opened the front door trying to catch Mina. I'm such an idiot. How could I act like that to Sana in front of Minari. I scratched my head and kept my running phase. It's hurt actually to run because of my wounds on my body. Not long, I saw Mina in front of me running. I sprinted my feet and stopped in front of her and spread my arms. She tried to ran to my right and I bring myself to the right, when she tried to escape from my left, I slid my body to the left.

"What do you want?" she asked coldly to me while sniffing. Shit, is she crying?

I tried to breath slowly and let my arm loose beside my body. I walked closer to her and looked at her face carefully, "I didn't mean to. I just wanna great her as a friend. Okay?" she still has her focus on my beside not wanting to see me in the eyes.

"I don't want to say sorry about what I did because if I said it, literally I told you that I do enjoy Sana's treatment. But, I want to say sorry about not considering your feeling, Minari. I'm sorry." I said whispering the last sentence to her trying to get her eyes to me. Finally she looked at me with her soft eyes and pouting."Oh my god, you're so cute." I said giggling. I spread my arms and gave her my 'don't you want it?' expression to her. She bites her lips and drowned her body into my arms. I wrapped my arms to her neck and inhaling her hair's scent that smells really good. I pecked her forehead,"I'm sorry, Minari. I won't do that again. Thank you for trusting me." she nodded on my neck and I could feel she's smiling as her lips were really close to my neck.

"Let's go for a night walk shall we?" I asked her still with her on my embrace. She nodded her head and we let go off each other and I hold her hand and intertwining it. It's really cold tonight, and I can see she's not wearing any thick clothes as she just ran away like that from her house. I let go off her hand for a bit and I could see she's pouting when I did that. I giggled at it and pinched her cheek, "You really like me, huh?" I could see her blushing and she turned her head away from me. I took off my jacket and put it at her.

"What are you doing?" she asked me while I kept making her use my jacket.

"Giving you a jacket, why?" I asked back still focusing on my jacket.

"How about you? Just in uniform?" I finished put on the jacket on her and nodded my head. I grab her hand and intertwining it again.

"Let's go?" she shook her head, "How about your jacket? It's really cold tonight." she asked me with that worry expression on her. I couldn't resist it anymore. I tiptoed and kissed her lips for a while. She immediately replied my kiss and we did it slowly. I kissed her slowly and nibbling her upper lips and kissed it again after that. Her lips was really soft that it's really addicting for me. I could feel the electricity when I kissed her. I tiptoed but still intertwining our hands. As I felt that we both are out of breath, I retracted my head,"Now, I'm warm already." I grinned at her. She playfully slapped my arm, "Pervert." I laughed my ass off and we continue to walk around the block.