15

No one POV

Mina keeps smiling through her entire class. Sana who sits beside her asks her what's wrong with her actually. But, Mina just answers it with her big gummy smile.

"I'll tell you later." Mina whispers to her bestfriend and went back to paying attention to the teacher's lecture.

Lunchbreak

Mina packs her books and taking her purse from her bag for buying some food in the cafetaria and a strawberry milk for Chaeyoung if they happen to pass by. Just thinking about meeting with Chaeyoung after this, already makes her gummy smile visible.

"Mina-ya, let's go." Sana links her arm with Mina.

"Can I buy a strawberry milk first, at the vending machine?"

Sana nods her head and they went together to the vending machine near the field. Mina picks 2 cartons of Strawberry milk.

"Aww, you're so sweet, Mina-chwaan"

"Hm? What do you mean?"

"That strawberry milk. One is for me right?" Sana asks with her sparkling eyes.

"Hell no, it's for Chaeyoung." Mina smiles again and blush slightly just thinking about the small girl.

Then, Sana suddenly jumps on her place excitedly. "Mina! There's something I need to tell you!"

Mina pluck the straw of her milk and stab it on the carton and sip it. "What is it?"

"You know.."

"Hm?"

"I think.. I like someone.."

"Oh really? Who's the lucky boy?"

"Uhhh.. Not boy.."

Mina widens her eyes. This all years when she befriended with Sana, Sana is a straight girl and never had a date with a girl. So, hearing that Sana likes a girl, really shocked her. Who is this amazing girl?

"Really? Who is she? Is she someone that I know?"

"Uh.. Yeah.. She is close with you recently." Sana starts to fidget her fingers while staring at the other place.

"Close with me? Recently?"

No.. It can't be..

"W-who is... It?"

"Son Chaeyoung."

Mina feels like her world is falling down and she's standing right on the edge of a really high cliff. She just can't understand the situation. She might be heard her wrong. So she tried to clarify it.

"Ch-chae-chaeyoung-iie?"

"Yes! I know you're close with her! Can you please make me close to her too? Please??"

"Eh? Aah.. I'm not sure. We all know that she's really cold and arrogant right. And she has so much fans. I-I don't know.."

"You're right.." Sana brings her head low and just stares at her shoes that suddenly looks like really beautiful that time.

Mina who seen this, can't help but feels guilty that her bestfriend become like that. But, she doesn't want her to be close with Chaeyoung.. But, Sana is her bestfriend. She helps Mina so much in the past when there's no one willing to help the new girl in this new country.

Yes, Sana helps Mina with Korean culture when she just moved in from Japan. Lucky is on her side, so she met Sana who is gladly to help her. That's why they live together since then.