49

"He... kissed you. And.. And.. He ripped all your cloth. You ran to my house only with underwear.. Chaeng.."

"No way."

My feet were shaking. My heart skipped a beat. My chest felt like it was being squished. I can't hear anything. Except my breath. Please, I can't hear anything. What is wrong with me. I could see Seulgi looking at me worriedly. She shook me. Yes, she shook my body.

Once.

Twice..

My vision became blurry. Why was it? Did my tears fell down? It hurts. It stings. My chest.. It's really hurt.

"SON CHAEYOUNG!"

I heard Seulgi screaming and I looked up at her. She hold both of my shoulder and looking at me worried.

"Se-seulgi-ya.." I just can't move even for an inch right now. I can't.

"Did I.. Got r-r.."

"No."

I shot my head up looking at her shockingly. She said no. But I was so sure that..

"B-b-but.. You tell me I didn't wear.."

Seulgi sighed and hold my hands, "Yes, you did. You came to us only in underwear. But, he never raped you."

...........

7 years ago, hours after Chaeyoung succes in running away from the murderer

"Chaeng??" Seulgi tried to call Chaeyoung as she saw Chaeyoung was blinking her eyes for several times in closed eyes.

"Hey.. Chaeng?" again, she tried to woke her up. Finally, Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes and she started scanning the room slowly. She scrunched her nose a little bit because of the lamp near her.

"Hm? D.. Dad? Where's my dad? Dad!? DAD! NO, NO MY DAD IS ALONE!" Chaeyoung started to woke up from the bed and tried to run from Seulgi's room.

"No, Chaeyoung-a! Please, take a rest!" Seulgi hugged Chaeyoung from the side. But Chaeyoung started to pushed Seulgi and kicked her trying to get out of her hug.

"Let go off me! Don't touch me! What did you do to my dad!" she screamed while kicking Seulgi and hitting Seulgi.

"Chaeng.. It's me Seulgi."

Chaeyoung kept her kicking and her punching, Seulgi despite her mouth is bleeding already, she kept trying to hugged her.

"Chaeng. What happened. It's okay." Seulgi somehow succeed in hugging Chaeyoung's head and embraced it tightly while patting her head slowly.

"He.. Kissed me.. When I tried to hug my dad. He pulled my cloth. "

Seulgi can't hold her tears as she heard what her bestfriend told her. Chaeyoung sniffed loudly but fell asleep eventually.

End of Flashback

"You told me about that. But, the police didn't find anything related to his sperm or your blood because of rape. And maybe you didn't remember but after you fainted in front of our door, my dad called 911 and the doctor immediately checked on you and he said nothing." Seulgi still holding my hands with her tears streaming down.

"So.. I'm a virgin..?" I tried to asked her between my snot and my sniffing.

"Yes, idiot." Seulgi finally gave her smile to me that immediately enlightened the mood around us. She pulled me toward her and hug me tightly.

"You did good, my bestfriend. I'm proud of you." she hugged me tapping my back while whispering that sentence to my ear. I slowly bring my hands to hug her back and burying my face deep into her neck.