29

I laid my head on Mina's lap and enjoy the breeze of the wind. It's a nice choice to have a date here, and it's not really crowded. I remember that I promised her the story why I can't eat anything beside my mom's cooking.

"Mina, why don't you ask me?" I ask while crossing my arms and closed my eyes.

"Ask what?" she said while caressing my hair. I love how she caressed it smoothly.

"Why I can't eat anything beside mom's cooking."

"I won't ask if you're not comfortable with it."

I open my eyes and looked at her staring at me, "I'm okay. Because it's you." she showed me her gummy smile. I make myself comfortable on her laps and start my story.

"Well, there was an incident that make me depressed a long time ago. I'm so depressed that I can't get out from my room, always hiding in the corner and won't eat anything. Since then, I don't eat regularly that make me got ulcer disease. At first, it's just a simple ulcer where my stomach hurt. But as time passed by, I start to vomit, everything that I eat will immediately goes out again and I passed out. Mom sent me to the hospital and I was treated for 2 weeks? Since then, mom is not allowing me to eat anything beside her cooking."

I finish my story and look at her. I know she's curious about what that incident that make me went through that."I really want to tell you about it but, I can't. I'm sorry. It's still painful for me."

Mina shook her head and smiling, "I know. Whenever you feel to share it with me, just know that I'm always here for you."

We started to tell many stories about each other. We just realized that we're becoming a couple even without knowing about each other. This fact is kinda funny. Is this what you called when you feel that connection? I guess it is. We are keep chatting until we didn't realize that the sun is almost setting already. We decided to wrap up and I told her we are going to the minimarket.

"Hm? Why?"

"My mom invited you to have dinner with us." then I stepped closer at her and whisper, "As her daughter in law." Mina slapped my arm and covered her face with her both hands. I rub my arm, it hurts.

"Hahaha, c'mon. But, it hurts Minari."

Mina just keep covering her face and looked down. I took her hand and intertwining it. We went to the mini market by bus.

I get the trolley and we start to roaming around finding the ingredients that my mom told me to buy. Just like how couple did when they shopping together, we often played around and teased each other. Today is simple, but perfect. We finished with the grocery shopping and I paid it at the cashier. While they checked the price, Mina went to the cardbox place and start wrapping them. We bought a lot, that's why.

I bring the box with me and Mina bring the small plastic bag with her. "Chaeng, we'll take turns bringing the box."

"No need to, we're almost there." I said to her smiling.

"But, it's heavy."

"No it's not. Trust me, I'm okay." I smile at her try to convincing her that I can carried it by myself.

We arrived at my house and I called my mom, "Mom! We're home!" not long after I called her, she went out from her bedroom with her complete outfit.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked her while settling the box.

"No, just arrived here. Omo, Mina!!!" she squealed and run into Mina while spreading her arms wide.

"Eomma!" Mina also spread her arms and they hugged tightly.