41

As I arrived down there wanted to looked at Baekhyun's state, there's only an ambulance started it's engine and drived away. I was about to stomped my feet to the ground to follow the ambulance when someone hugged me from the side. I looked at the person, and it's my dumb bear. Ddeulgi.

All of my thought about seeing Baekhyun suddenly vanishes and I started to think about Seulgi. "Hey bear, you okay?" I held both of her shoulders and turned her to the left and right examining if she has any wounds on her. I saw some dirt on her uniform and dusted it away tapping it lightly. Finished removing all of the dirts on her clothes, I looked at her smiling,"Done!"

I thought she would say thank you or just smiling at me. But instead, she started to bailing and made her face even uglier than before. Oh no, she's pretty ofcourse and now she's so cute I can't resisted her! "Omo, why are you crying, Seulgi-yaa?" I said covering my mouth dramatically. She hitted me on my chest with her tight fist, "I hate you!" at first, she just punched me lightly, but it seems like her anger took her that she punched me harder, "Hey! It hurts!" I whined at her tried to blocked every punches from her. She slowly weaking her punch and looked down, "You might die, you idiot!" and started crying hard now kept her head down looking at the ground. I took a step closer to her and pulled her head to my shoulder making her bent her body a bit cause she's taller than me. I caressed her head and patting her back lightly. At first she just stood up crying doing nothing, but slowly she brought her both hands and hugged my waist tightly burying her head on my neck. I could feel her heavy breath and her sobbing as her mouth was really close to my ear,"I'm alive now. So, don't worry." she nodded on my neck and mumbling something. It tickles me that I'm giggling, "Hey, you're tickling me!", "I'm sorry." she said more clearly this time. There's this silence between us, only a gust of the wind and her sobbing that we can heard and also my breath. I sighed, "That's what I'm talking about. Why are you such an idiot? Hm?" I smiled caressing her hair slowly.

Moonbyul came to us and we let go off our hugs. "Byul-a. I'm sorry." Seulgi said lowing her head staring at her shoes. Moonbyul made a dissapointed face and clacking her tounge, "Ck, such an idiot." crossing her arms. Seeing Moonbyul's reaction, she might think that Moonbyul is really mad at her. Nothing she could say anymore beside, "I'm sorry.", "The most weird thing is, I didn't even know what you guys were debating about but I you ignored me! I fucking didn't know anything!" she suddenly raised her voice. Seulgi flinched at her reaction and just took a quick glance at Moonbyul and bring it back to the ground biting her lips. I bring my hand to Moonbyul's shoulder,"Byul-a. Calm down." she glared at me, "I am. Aish, such a pain in the ass." she scratched her hair and pulled Seulgi and crashed her body to Seulgi hugging her tightly. "Shit. Sorry if I take too long to find you. Gosh, I might seeing you blown up just now. Thanks god, you're safe." she said in a high pitch tone and fast speed. Seulgi replied her bestfriend's hug and back on her crying session again. But the thing is, Moonbyul is crying too! Well, she do cry. But, it's rarely happen. One of the rarest thing in my life. I just chuckled at the two and they parted from the hug.

"How you *hiccup* could *hiccup* find me??" Seulgi said and wiping her tears like a baby with her uniform's sleeves.

FLASHBACK

"Chaeyoung-a!" Moonbyul woke me up from my daydreaming. I looked at her, "Se-seulgi.." she snatched my phone from me and read the message.

"What the fuck. Who the fuck is this!?"

I took a deep breath and exhaled it loudly. I putted my pointy finger on my mouth to Moonbyul and signalling her to shut up and just follow my instruction. "Byul-a, remember it. Did Seulgi did anything weird before she asked a permission to went to the infirmary?"

I took her phone from her pocket and typed a message to her, "Do you remember what Seulgi did before she asked a permission to went to the infirmary? Oh, I'm trying to avoid hacking. Let's assume the worse and think that my phone is hacked. So, we can't speak freely here. That's why I'm texting you like this. Keep the conversation going or he would suspicious of us."

Moonbyul nodded her head and I asked her to be calm when actually she was reading my text carefully. "What? No. Nothing."

Damn, Byul-a. You have to be more natural. She gave me her phone and showed me her text, "I think she received a message on her phone before. Oh, she's smiling like crazy when she received it."

"You sure? Seulgi won't skip class without a good reason. " I asked her while typing my plan to save Seulgi from him, "I think it's Baekhyun. So, here is the plan, I'll go to his place where he told me to. And you have to find us. Call the police, but I think you have to told them to hide their sirene or anything that can showed him that there are police. Told your father about this and if it possible told him to bring a sniper with them. Find our location. Because he would hacked my phone, I'll bring your phone instead and you have to tracked your own phone." I showed her my typed text to her and she read it carefully nodding while trying to be as natural as possible,"Yeah. Actually I can't remember anything about it." she told me that when actually her expression is telling me to go. I took her phone and started to storm off my feet, "Shit. I'll find her then!" I shouted from far, "Hey! Don't go alone! Are you crazy!?" she shouted back at me while running behind me and turned her direction toward the police station where her father works.

END OF FLASHBACK

While we're talking about what we did, a big man came from Moonbyul's behind putting his arm on Moonbyul's shoulder, "Good job, Chaeyoung-a." he smiled at me, I just smile nodding my head and raising my thumb.

"Hey, you guys have to rest. It's a long day. C'mon, get into my car." he said putting her hands on his pocket. Seulgi and Moonbyul nodded while I shook my head. Moonbyul's father raised her eyebrows at me, "I have to go somewhere, ahjussi. But, thank you for today." I told him while bowing my head 90 degrees. Seulgi looked at me confuse, I just tap her arm lightly and smiled at her nodding my head. I bump my fist with Moonbyul's and laughed at her. They went to ahjussi's car and went off home.

I took a deep breath and exhaled it loudly. So much going on with me these days. Getting a girlfriend, fighting with my girlfriend, having a creepy stalker, and the most unexpected is, I'll have some action scene while I live. It hurts. My body is hurt and I can't breath properly as I think my ribcage is bruising because of his kick earlier. But the pain of it was really worth it. It made me realize how important is everyone around me and yep, it's challenging.

I walked slowly while holding my ribcage and tried to breath slowly as it hurts whenever I inhaled. I remembered about earlier, if only I gave up and just fell from the window, I won't see these cars passing around, those kids playing at the park, those barking cute dogs, and how wonderful the sunset is today. The orange and the warm of it hitted my skin as I now thought that sunset is not cold at all like when I had argument with Seulgi. Now I realize how wonderful and sweet is this sunset. After minutes of walking, finally I reached my destination. I press the bell beside the door. Not long after that, the door opened revealed my dearest person in my life. Mina.

"Hey! What are.. Chaeyoung, what's with these bruise. Your lips, cut.. What the hell!?" she raged at me looking at my lips while caressing it lightly, "This won't do good. C'mon, I'll treat your wounds." she retract her head and reach for my wrist and pulled me with her. When she pulled me toward her house, I pulled her back and turned her around catching her on my hug sneaking both my hands to her waist and buried my head on her neck. Because of the impact of our hug, I groaned a bit but just shrrugged it off. I inhaled her scent and tightening my hug on her waist. How can I deserve this girl that I'm holding. How can her short hair and her pointy nose can be this beautiful. How can she has that gummy smile and that beautiful eye smile on her.

"What's wrong?" after few minutes of our hugging she finally said something and return my hug by hugging my neck and caressing my hair. I shook my head, "Nothing. Just miss you." she chuckled and we stayed like that for more longer as I really loved to hug her like this. Just seeing her, already made my day.

Myoui Mina, if you didn't go into my life, I might be died just now. Just remembering you, made me realize how precious this life is.