3

It's really a long day today. Usually, my day would only studying and eating. But today, it fulls of arguing. The most weird one is, I'm arguing with someone that I barely know. Mina. Ugh, I do feel sorry about her being bullied but her attitude is just makes no sense to me. Who would like her for being rude like that?

I plop myself on my bed and stretch my body. I'm tired and started to doze off when suddenly my phone rings and it said that it's a group video call. Damn you, guys.

"Ugh, what is it now?" I said it with my lazy tone and slightly pissed off.

"Damn, your cheek is really red, Chaeyoung-a!" Seulgi stated with her eyes wide open surprised by my cheek.

"So the rumor is true. Myoui Mina slapped the most popular girl in school." butt in Moonbyul while eating her chips.

"So her name is Myoui Mina, huh."

"Heol, you don't know her after all that arguing?" Bear said with this unbelieveable look on her eyes.

"Yeah, what's the point of knowing that rude girl. Damn, it hurts."

"Haha, that's because of you, you dumbass." Moonbyul said to me while laughing amd choking down her chips to her thorat.

"The hell, I barely know her. Besides, it's actually because of you guys! You are the one who make me eat in the cafetaria!"

"Sorry, can't help it. We just really wanted to eat with you, cub." Seulgi explains briefly.

Well, I haven't eat together with them since primary school. When I got my disease, I can't eat recklessly so I just trust my mom's food. That's why I stop eating with them. Oh, they are my childhood friends. Seulgi and Moonbyul. We have been friends since kindergarten and stuck with each other until now. They know about my disease and whenever we hang out, we never go to restaurant cause they know about it. I feel bad to them, because of me, they wouldn't eat tteokpeokki at foodstalls when we hang out just like other girls do. So, when they said to me they wanna hangout. I said pass. I won't be a burden to them.

"Yo, earth to Chaeyoung. The hell you're thinking, dude." Moonbyul's voice wakes me up from my daydreaming.

"Uh, nothing. What is it again?"

"Tomorrow, after school. We're going to hangout."

"I pass. My mom told me to be home early." I really wanted to hangout with them but, I can't. They wouldn't eat anything there. I repeatedly told them that they can eat without me but they keep persistent so in the end, we're not eating at all.

"Hey, Chaeyoung-iie. Don't worry about the food." Seulgi said to me with worried looks on her eyes. I just looked down and not to dare to see at them.

"Kay, how about this. You ask for your mom to cook you more food. So, when we go to restaurant, you can eat your mom's food." Moonbyul said it with her glowing eyes.

"What if the restaurant won't allowed me to do so. It's not their food."

"Then we will take out! And eat it in the park or whatever." Seulgi chimmed in with her happy look.

"Um, okay then.."

"Hooray!" They cheered as if they won something.

I really love them. That my tears would burst out anytime. So, I decide to hang up so suddenly.

Seulgi text me

What the hell, Son Chaeyoung? Why are you hanging up! Damn you with your cold heart.

I'm laughing reading her text. So, I told her that I just feel sleepy and want to rest immediately. But, I do sleep immediately after that.

...

I hear my mom's nagging and knocking in front of my door and I wonder what is that all about. When I about to wake up, I took a glance at my clock and it said 7.55 am. Wait.

WHAT THE FUCK

I quickly take a quick shower and prepare my books for today. I went out from my room and immediately goes to school. I heard my mom calling me but I'm not stopping. I have test this morning. So I ran all my lifes out. And arrive at school just in time. I quickly sit on my seat and the teacher comes. While doing the test, suddenly I feel my stomach twisting.

Oh no, not now.

I haven't eat breakfast and I don't bring my lunchbox. Damn what a lucky day. After an hour that feels like forever, the test finally end and I stormed my feet to the bathroom. I feel I'm going to puke. But, when I arrive there, I saw a girl crying on the floor with her messy hair. It's Mina. Myoui Mina.

She looks up at me and glare at me. I know she gots bullied again. But, it's her fault anyway for being a jerk to me yesterday. She stands up and let her tears fall down in front of me.

"It's all because of you, Son Chaeyoung."

I can't reply her cause I feel all of my stomach organs will goes out from my mouth right now. I just grab my stomach hard and hold it in. I have to say something to Mina. I have to say sorry.

"It's just 2 days but they really bullied me perfectly. Maybe you feel like a goddess because everyone love you but I know. That you are fake!"

With that she leaves me alone in the bathroom. I don't know why but, when she said that I'm fake, it really stabbed my heart. But, my stomach disturbed my deep thinking and I went to one of the stalls and puke there. I really don't have strength left on me which caused to black out inside this stall.