4

It's really dark here. I'm trying to recalling why it's dark again. This is so nostalgic. Oh, I think I passed out after I let all of my stomach content out. It happens again. Lot of memories why I get this disease suddenly comes to me and I can remember the detail of it clearly. I hate it. I wish, when the dark gone, I'll forget about it.

"Is she okay?"

Who's voice is that? It's familiar.

"
"I hope so. Maybe she's tired."

The second voice is someone's voice that I really don't know but it is a she. But, now I remember clearly why I'm here.

"Is there anything that I can help?"

Again that voice. It's familiar. But, I somehow can't remember who she is.

"Maybe you can buy her something to drink."

And then I hear footsteps fading out. In the same time, my head just get more dizzy and it went to its black room again.

...

A ray of sunlight hits my eyes as I try to open my eyes and adjusting to my surrounding. When I feel someone holding my right hand. I try to look at her and recognize who she is. And she is my mom.

"Oh my god, Chaeyoung-iie???"

I just nod and smile to her. She runs to outside of the room and calls for a doctor. The doctor came to me and check on me.

"It's really dangerous Chaeyoung-ssi. Don't skip meals again okay and don't get stress too much, but now you're okay. Just take the medicine regularly and don't eat anything spicy, acid, and all them that can hurt your stomach."

I nod at all of the doctor said and smile to him.

"For now, you have to stay here. Cause you can't eat food. So, we're giving you food by infusion. But, you can go home this evening. Take a rest until tomorrow and try to not gey stressed okay"

Then he left us with smile. I sighed of relief that it's not that bad. And my mom, she hugs me and cry silently.

"Hey mom, it's okay. I'm okay. I'm here."

She keeps hugging me while crying. I patted her back keep assuring her that I'm okay. After a while, she goes calm and we let go.

"Chaeyoung-a, don't you see my text? I bring your lunchbox to your school and wait for to get it. I'm waiting in cafe in front of your school."

"Uh sorry mom, I have a test this morning so I can't check my phone and yeah. It's late, hehe."

I just realized that my dumb bear is standing in front of my bed. Oh god, her eyes are red. I just looked at her. I know she worried sick at me. And my bunny there, she just try to calm my another friend. My mom realizes this and she gives us some time alone.

"I'm going to minimarket. Need anything girls?"

"Don't mind us, eomma-nim."

"Aigoo, how many times I told you Seulgi-ya. Call me eomma. Ugh, girls nowadays are frustrating."

I just let out a small chuckle looking at my mom when she outs from the room. Wait, room? And the doctor?

Is this hospital?

"Hey, is this hospital? I mean, I passed out in school's bathroom. So, why-"

Then I remember my mom told me that she was in school at that time.

"Ah, I see. She's really overprotective. Haha."

Then, Seulgi just come sit beside me. Moonbyul follow along. Seulgi looks like she will burst out anytime.

"Hey, I'm okay."

I cupped her face and carress her cheek. She cried. A lot.

"I just remember the past."

And she cries again as I hug her and let her cry on my chest. Moonbyul keep patting Seulgi's back.

"I don't want you to go through that again Chaeyoung-a. It's really hard for you."

"I know dummy bear. I don't like it too." I smile to her and keep caressing her face. She's really cute.

Then, my mom come with lot of snacks and they eat it happily in front of me while teasing me. Ugh, I hate them.