33

"He did!?"

Mina nodded her head and squeezed my hand, "That's why. You don't have to worry." she said smiling.

"I have to treat him something." I said and putting our hands in my pocket.

"But, he looked a little bit strange." I saw a bench and I dragged her to sit there to have this talk. The weather is nice too.

"Strange? Who? Baekhyun-iie?" Mina nodded while puffing her cheek. She takes a breath, "I don't know.. It's just his eyes earlier. It's really dark. Like a different person?"

I raised my eyebrows at her, I don't really understand with it. Well, I don't really know about him too. She retracted her hand from me,

"Aish! Forget it forget it!"

I chuckled, "Sorry, hahaha. Anyway, I'll treat him later because he saved my love." I said while looking at the sky ready to receive a peck from her. But I received a smack instead.

"Ack! The hell?"

"So greasy. Where the hell is the cool and arrogant Son Chaeyoung" she said with her disgusted face. I pinched her cheeks, "Aigoo, you're such a chatterbox penguin-ssi." she groaned in pain and I let her go laughing.

She rubbed her cheek slowly while pouting, "By the way, how is it with your stalker?"

"Ah, no improvement. There's no clue at all." I sighed and leaned my head to her shoulder. She leaned her head to my head and caressed it, "Don't worry. We'll find him. You're mine! How dare he tries to take you from me." she caught me off guard as my cheek blushed hard. She noticed this.

"Omo, are you blushing Son Chaeyoung-ssi?" she said examining my face

"What? Blushing? Me? The Great Son Chaeyoung? HAHA, FUNNY." I said putting my both hands on my waist. She giggled and put her head on my shoulder while hugging my waist.

"I'm serious. You're mine."

I smile looking at her from the top and kissed her top, "I know." I caressed her head, inhaling the scent of her, and cherished every moment I had now. Even though she's mine already and she knows it my heart still can't be calm down whenever I'm around her.

"How did you know Baekhyun?" she said on my hug breaking me from my thought.

"We were on the same class before. But, I don't really know him. Then, recently he followed me while I'm on my way back home."

She pulled her head, "Following you? Why?"

I crossed my leg and leaned my back on the bench, "He gave me the anonymous letter. He said that he was threated by my stalker. If he didn't give it to me directly, he will suffer?"

Mina widen her eyes, "How the stalker threated him?"

"He said that when he's asleep in his class after receiving the letter, suddenly he wokes up inside a dark spareroom in school. And that voice threat him." I said to her expecting some shocked face from her but I got doubt face instead.

"What? Why?" I said to her sitting up rightly.

"Don't you think his story is strange?" she said crossing her arms and now she's the one who leaned her back to the bench.

"Strange how?" I said leaning to her. She has this face while thinking hardly. I never thought his story is strange at all. As expected, Mina. Smartest girl at school? Maybe?

"He said suddenly he wokes up in a spareroom. When the logic is, there's someone must lifted him up all the way to the spareroom. When was this again?"