6

As long as you love me~

I'm singing this song while showering and get rid of all those horrible smells. I scrub my body thoroughly until my skin got red. Don't blame me, the smells are really horrible. Really. After I feel I'm clean, I get out from the bathroom with a towel to change to my spare clothes. I found Seulgi sit beside my clothes on the bench.

"Is Mina gone already?"

"Nope." she said while popping the 'p'. I furrowed my brows and she just pointed her chin out from the changes room. I take a peek outside and found that Mina and my mom are talking while laughing together. Hm, what the hell is happening here.

I go back to Seulgi and changes in front of her. Moonbyul then come in while drinking her coffee can.

"Yo, the hell. Is this porn video." she said it dramatically while covering her eyes with her hands

I glance at her and just shrugged it off.

"Act innocent, huh. We even took a bath together before. Stop your hypocrites already."

Moonbyul then just laugh at me with her bunny teeths and indian dimples of her. Seulgi just looks at us smiling. Her eyes are gone. Oh, she's so cute. I'm still on my bra and my panties when suddenly Mina comes in and I jolted my body cause I'm really surprised.

"Oh my god, Mina-ssi. I'm changing here!" I shout while covering my body behind Seulgi.

"Damn, sorry. It's j-just yo-your b-b-body i-is so h-hot!"

Hm?

"Omo, I mean. Your m-mom i-is c-c-calling you to go out! Shit!"

I heard her mumbling 'shit' at the end of her stuttering speech while storming off her feet outside the changing room. Wait. Did she just said that I'm hot? Uh waw, I'm blushing now. Moonbyul, who see my blush, smirk already. Seulgi doesn't notice all this. She's just so dense at all.

"What?" I'm mouthing to Moonbyul while taking my clothes and wear it completely. Moonbyul just laugh at me while Seulgi pack my dirty clothes in a plastic bag. Sometimes, she's the mother between us. She really takes care of us and keep consoling us whenever we have problems. But, she never told us about her problems. Me and Moonbyul tend to get worried about her but she just said she's fine whenever she looks down. I hope she would open up to us later.

I finish changing and Seulgi finishes packing up my clothes so we go out from the changing room. We found Mina and my mom still laughing to each other. It's already 6 pm why Mina still here?

"Chaeyoung-a, Mina is really funny and innocent. Why you never told me about her." my mom said while patting Mina's head.

"We just know each other." I reply simply to her. My mom glare at me cause of that.

"C'mon mom. I haven't eat anything. Or I'll passed out again."

"Oh my god, you're right. C'mon let's go. Seulgi Moonbyul, you have to go with us. Mina-ya, come with us?"

"Uh no, it's okay eommo-nim."

"What do you mean by okay. No, you're not. I bet those club activities made you tired that makes you stay here at school 'til 5 pm."

Club activities?

Mina just stare at me signaling to just keep silent about why she's there' til 5 pm. I nod my head agreeing her plot.

"C'mon. Come with us?" my mom ask her again with her pleading eyes.

"Yes, eommonim."

"Good!" she cheered while clapping her hands in front of her chest. We just followed her out and went toward our car. I sit in front while Seulgi and Moonbyul sit with Mina at back. They're laughing while chatting and this is the first time I see Mina's laugh and smile. That gummy smile. She's really pretty.

"Chaeyoung-a, why are you so quiet?" Seulgi asks me while patting my head from the back.

"No, just tired."

Seulgi keeps stroking my head with her hand. I feel relaxed and slowly drifted to sleep.

As I slowly going to my dreamland, suddenly my mom said that we're arrived. Aish.

I get up and went out of the car quickly open the door and plopped myself on the couch in the living room. The other girls followed me except Mina. She just keep standing in front of the door and not coming inside.

"Mina-ssi, what are you doing there? Just go in!" I said to her.

"You must be a vampire from Vampire Diaries." Moonbyul joked to her as they are unbelievable not awkward to each other right now. Seulgi too. And yeah, ofcourse my mom too. It's only me who is still get awkward with her. I wonder why. Cause actually, usually it's me who will get comfortable with other people quickly. I'm wondering why now I just can't do it.

Hearing Moonbyul's joke, she playfully slaps Moonbyul's arm while laughing. Hm, why they are become that close.

Seulgi who has been sitting beside me glances at me and suddenly she got closer to me while whispering "Are you jealous, little cub?"

I turn my head to her and just sigh while staring at her that 'are you serious' look. Seulgi just smiles and pulls my head to make it sleep on her laps. I close my eyes and enjoying Seulgi's hand that are stroking my head just like in the car. Damn, my beloved second mother.

"Girls, just wait okay. I'll cook you a really delicious dinner while you, Son Chaeyoung. You'll eat porridge."

I stormed of my sleep and playfully glared at her. I know I can't eat any hard food for now. Or my stomach will hurt again. My mom smiles at me and I let myself sleep again on Seulgi's lap.

"Poor my baby cub." teased Seulgi to me.

"Oh, shut up."