47

Chaeyoung POV

"Why are you still here kid?" Mom asked me leaning her side of her body on the entrance way to my room while crossing her arms on her chest. Still keep focusing on my diary on the table in front of me, I answer, "I'm not going to school today mom. I have to dig my memory from that time."

I heard footsteps from my side, and a touch to my shoulder. "Don't force yourself, honey. I know you wanted to catch him but remember your ulcer. Don't get stressed." I turned my head from the filthy dirty diary book that i haven't use for years. Well, I just want to buy something that time and I don't think that I actually need it. Just want to buy it. You know, girls.

"I'm okay, mom. Besides, I have Mina." I said winking at her with showing my charming dimple to her. She slap light my head, "Aigoo. You're still a baby. Anyway, I don't want my kid to skip school. Get your ass up from your fucking chair and get ready to school." she said winking back at me while turning her whole body toward the door. She just said 'fuck' in front of me and that's amazing.

"Oh my god, you're awesome!" I shouted to her as I can't see her anymore from my desk while clapping my hands like a seagull.

"Yes I am!" she shouted back at me. I know she's smiling ear to ear just by the tone she used to replied me.

...

Continuing what I did at house earlier, I held my pencil and twisting it while staring at the ceiling trying to remember what and how the culprit looks like. How he talks and how was his physical condition.

"Yo!" Moonbyul's voice surprised me made my pencil fell down from my holding.

"Damn, you surprised me!" I told her holding my chest widening my eyes. She just winked her eyes and put her bag on her seat. I bend my body down under the table to reach my pencil that was fall down because of me. When I try to reach my pencil with my hand, I felt something bigger instead. I grab it and feel it. It's a shoe. I looked up and saw Mina smirking at me. I am so excited that I lift my head immediately and hitted the back of my head to the table.

"Ouch!" I groaned and stayed down. I thought I would receive some helps here but what I accept was laughter. Even Mina laughed at me. I woke up from my position while holding the back of my head pouting. Moonbyul's laughter was the loudest. I pouted at her and raised my hand gesturing about to smack her but I just stop it in the air mocking her. She stucked her tounge out and winking. While Mina keep giggling on my side.

I turn to her, "I miccu.." I pouted and hug her waist pulling her closer. Lay my head flat on her stomach.

"Ugh! Get out you pervert!" Moonbyul said throwing me a pencil hitting my head. I shrugged it off and keep hugging Mina. I missed her so bad. I don't wanna let her go. She pat my head slowly, "I miss you too."

I buried my face on her stomach and start moving my face a little. She giggles, "Stop, it tickles me!"

"I won't stop." her giggles. Oh my god. Its way more beautiful than Ed Sheeran's song entitled "Perfect". I raised my head and lay my chin on her stomach and let my eye staring at her face. Well, she's staring at me smiling while patting my head slowly.

"You're so beautiful, Mina-ya. Sometimes I feel like you're too perfect for me."

Yes, I'm way too gloomy for her. I'm not cute, not beautiful, short, small, have a sad past, cry baby, easy to have an episodes whenever I remember that stupid incident.

"No." Mina said eith her stern and strict face. Cold Mina. Long time no see.

"Because you're with me, I'm becoming who I am now. You complete me."

I can't stop grinning at her response.

"Oh my god, seriously!? Here?! In public places!?" Moonbyul rage at us with her annoyed face.

I just laughed at her but I realized all eyes are on us. Oh, shit. I stood up and dragged her out.

"Let's go."

...

"We still have class! 5 minutes only, Son Chaeyoung." Mina stopped our little running session. I can't stop but blushing hard because of the incident earlier. It is so embarassing. Being lovey dovey in a public places! I started to touch my cheek, my nose, my lips, it's getting hotter. Shit.

"Hey, you're hot." Mina said while putting her back hand to my forehead. "Are you blushing? Embarassed by earlier?" she started to smirk and crossed her hands in front of her chest.

"Ofcourse! That is so embarassing! Oh my god. Public places! And it's my class! Or it's not? It is my class! Oh, Lord!" I started to wandering around back and forth while Mina just laughing at me.

"Don't laugh at me, Minari!" I stomped my feet on the ground.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." she giggles and she walked to me hugging me by my waist and buried her face on my neck.

Then, she whispered at me making me chills.

"It is embarassing. But atleast now they know that you're mine only."

She let go off me and kissed my forehead.

"Bye, I have to go. I love you." she turned her body and started to run with her weird way of running similar with walking. Such a penguin.

"Okay, now I'm sure I can't sleep tonight."