8

I can't stop smiling if I remember our dinner last night. It seems like everything is complete. Maybe, its because there are Seulgi and Moonbyul. Oh, and Mina. That's why I feel complete. Cause usually it's only me and mom will be filling the dining table. But, it's not like last night was Seulgi and Moonbyul's first dinner with us. Why?

I keep thinking about this 'til I arrive at school. I go to my locker and sort the books that I need and don't need for my first class. As always, there are love letters. And it seems more than usual. There's an anonymous letter. I bring all the letters and put it in my bag.

"Son Chaeyoung-ssi?" there's girl stopping in front of me while holding a box with beatiful ribbon on it. It's a gift. I just look at her and raise my eyebrow to her.

"This is for you." then she run away while me just holding that box and put it in my bag. Besides love letter, I love gifts too. But, to keep my cool and arrogant image ofcourse, I'll give it to Seulgi and Moonbyul later.

I head to my class, on the way I found Mina and Sana laughing to each other. I guess the girls are stop bullying her. She looks at me and has her confused face. I just smile at her and she smiles too and turns her head down and I walk pass by her. Seems like Sana just notice me, when I already in front of my class, she shout "Oh my god, Mina that's Son Chaeyoung!"

I found Seulgi and Moonbyul on their seat already. They are early. I take the gift from earlier and toss it them.

"Yeah, this is the benefit of being popular girl's friend." Moonbyul shout while opening the box. It's chocolate. So many of it. Seulgi being Seulgi, she eats while putting them inside her bag.

We are talking while eat the chocolates. Then, the class started to fill in so I think to share the chocolates to them. Cause there are so many chocolates here. We can't eat all of these unless we want to have pimples tomorrow. My classmates cheered when we told them to take the chocolates. They come to my desk and take it one for each of them. Suddenly, I remember about Mina and take one to save it and give to her later if she happens to pass by me.

...

It seems like my body betrays my word. I said I would give this chocolate to her when we happen to pass by each other. But here I am, trying to make our destiny. I walk to the cafetaria while holding my lunchbox and looking around to find that beautiful gummy smile. I guess she's not here. We sit at the vacant sit while Moonbyul and Seulgi go to order their lunch. Where is she? The chocolate will melt by the time.

Then, I hear loud groaning of a girl. I look at the source of the sound, and found Sana on the floor and trying to get up while rubbing her butt. And there she is. Mina. She pulls her friend's hand to help her stand.

I grab the chocolate from my pocket, but hesitate to give it to her. I have big pride on me. Yeah, I won't approach her first. When she goes near to my place, then I'll give it to her. And thanks God, she walks toward my place.

"Mina-ssi."

She's startled because I'm calling her. She looks at me confused.

"You want chocolate? I've plenty. And I wouldn't eat it all alone." Lie. It's already eaten all by my classmates and this is the last one that I keep it just for her.

She nods her head and I give it to her.

"Eat it well." I eat my lunch again just like nothing happen. While actually I feel like all my blood rush to my face. It's hot here. Mina and her friend Sana, walk again to the order place.

Moonbyul and Seulgi come with her tray food. As always, Seulgi has two servings just for herself. How can she be this fit when she actually eats a lot? Like really a lot.

After we've finished our lunch, I feel my shoulder being tapped by someone. I turn around and found Mina is the one who calls me. She's alone this time. I'm not realizing that I'm smiling right now.

"What is it?"

"Can we talk? Son Chaeyoung-ssi?"

I nod my head and follow her. While Moonbyul and Seulgi shot me a "What?" look. While I'm just shaking my head signaling that I don't know what she wants from me.

She drags me to the changing room. I'm confused now. What is she thinking? I keep following her until she stops and turn to me so suddenly.

"W-w-what?"

Seriously, Son Chaeyoung? Stuttering? Ugh!

"What is this, Son Chaeyoung?"

"What? It's chocolate."

"I know dumbass. I mean, what do you mean by this?"

"Just like what I told you before. I have plenty of it."

"Why are you giving it to me then?"

"Are you deaf? Didn't I say that I can't eat it alone by myself."

"Then why it has to be me? You have your classmates. Why you're not giving these to them then?"

Think of semething Chaeyoung! A good reason!

"Be-because-"

She cuts me off, "If you're thinking that you want me to suffer by doing this so that your crazy fans will bully me, just stop. Cause your presence only is enough to make me suffer!"