39

"I'm here." I said on my phone and waved my hand to the air. He told me to call him when I was already near the place where he kept Seulgi.

"Good, throw your phone to the trash bin next to you. I can see you by the way, stop trying to do some stupid things."

I look around tried to find him. But nothing. I throw my phone to the trash bin and continued to ran to the building that he told me to.

I arrived at the front of the abondoned building the stalker told me. I know this building, this building is famous as it was supposed to be an apartment on this region. But the project was being stopped because many of the workers get an accident while building this building. Many people talked about it and predicted it's the ghost's doing. I stormed my feet entering the building and ripped the 'do not enter' tape on the entrace door of this building. He said that he was on the top floor. It would take a lot of time to climb this building. I have to safe Seulgi fast. The more shit things than climbing this building is I'm alone and he told me not to call police.

If I saw police's car around this area. I'll blow her up. He said on his text

Yes, he attached bomb to Seulgi's body. I couldn't waste my time here, I stomped my feet harder to the stairs and quickening my pace. Seulgi is my bestfriend and it's my time to protect her now. I slowly felt my feet is losing their strength as my pace was slowing down now. I fell on my knees and took a deep breath. My chest felt like it was being squeezed, I made a fist with my right hand and hitted it to my chest for several times to made it better and tried to made my breath back to normal again.

As I felt better, I stomped my feet again against the stairs, "Wait for me.."

Few minutes later after all of the struggles to kept my feet moving, finally I reached the top floor of this building. I held on my knees and panted really hard. If only there was an elevator here goddamnit.

"Oh, finally you're here. My love." I heard someone's voice and lifted my head toward the source of the voice. As expected. It's Baekhyun.

"I knew it was you." I managed to say between my panting still trying to get my breath back to normal again.

"I know you knew. Poor our Seulgi, huh? Fooled by her love." he chuckled clapping his hands. I started to felt better and stood right on my feet glaring at him, but then I saw Seulgi sitting on a chair behind him looking at me. I smiled at her, "Wait for me okay?" she nodded her head and I could see her red and puffy eyes. I looked back at him, he realized this and show me something on his hand waving it slightly.

"Don't you dare to do something stupid, love." he said smirking at me.

If only I could take that fucking remote.

He walked slowly to me, "Just like what I said. If you want to safe her, then be mine." he whispered the last sentence into my ear and caressed my cheek slowly with the back of his palm. I turned my head toward him and smiled, at first he surprised because of my smile but then he looked like he was relieved that I smiled sweetly to him thinking I accepted him.

No hell way, I spat on his face in that fucking close gap between us. He closed his eyes, groaned, and tried to move his thumb to the button of the remote. I kicked his hand made the remote control fall of his hand. I ran toward the remote control, when I about to squat down to get the remote, he pulled me by my hair and slapped me on my face making me fell down and bleed my lips. "Not bad." I smirked at him and spat the blood that slowly formed inside my mouth. I get on my feet, chased him and kicked his back hard making him fell down to the floor. I turned him around made him lying on the floor on her back, sit on his stomach and tried to punched his face when he suddenly blocked my fist by holding my arm and twisted it to the outer of my body making me groan in pain. He stood up pulling me trying to make me stood up too and knee kick my stomach by holding my head.

Once, "It's because you stopped looking for me." I spat some saliva from my mouth.

Twice, "It's because you cheated on me." Knocked my breath out.

Thrice, "It's because you dated that whore, Mina."

When he said that Mina is a whore, I couldn't think of anything but madness is covering my head. I pushed him by his waist, he prevented it by hitting my back with his elbow. But the madness that went into me because he said something about Mina, won over me made me succeed pushing him and crashing him to the wall of the building. He groaned and stopped his movement for a second. I used this one second to get up and punched his face and kicked his stomach.

But I'm still a girl, it didn't effect him much and he kicked me hard on my stomach made me stumbling backward helding on my stomach as it hurts badly. He started to walked toward the remote slowly, "Aish, if you just said yes to me then this thing won't be happen." he chuckled lightly and took the remote control on the floor. I turned my body to lie on my stomach started to crouch down trying to move my body by moving using my elbow.

I have to move, please move. Move! Move idiot feet!

God is on my side allowing me to moved my body. I slammed my body to him trying to stop him pushing the button. I made him fell down on the floor.

Good, I did it.

I smiled and looked at his face to find an angry face because I did it. I made him failed to blow Seulgi up. But the fact saying the otherwise. There, Baekhyun smiling at me showing me his thumb already on the button. I widen my eyes and looked at Seulgi. The timer has been set.

...

What a short and late update I made here. I'm sorry guys but it's time to back to my routine as a college girl. Haha. But ofcourse, I'll keep my story going. I'll write it 'til The End. Please bear with me, keep reading it, don't forget to vote. Oh! I'd really love it if you guys leave a comment here. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks before:)

-strawberryjunk