13

"Chaeyoung-a! Do you bring the letters?" Seulgi asks me as soon as she arrived in the class.

"No, but I already listed the names who regularly send me love letters."

"Okay, that's good. Today's letter? Did you check it? Did he send you another letter?"

"Yeah. I arrive here at 7 am just in case I'll see him when he puts his letter in my locker. But, when I arrive, the letter is already in."

Seulgi wide her eyes. We have classes in 8 am. I came in 7 am. So, he must be came more early than me but, don't you think before 7 am is too much?

We decided to open his letter and read it together.

Dear Chaeyoung

I told you that you are my Juliet
But I can't be the one who can calm you when you're down
But it's another girl
That girl
Again

Son Chaeyoung
I'll make sure that I can be the one who will be with you whenever you're down
Cause I'm your Romeo

But

I saw you
how you wave at that girl
You can't do that, Juliet
I'm your Romeo and you're my Juliet
I won't let you go to her

Sincerely,

Your Romeo

"Se-se-seulgi-ya.."

Seulgi hugs me. It scared the hell me out. I know I have to be strong but this guy. He's stalking me. I know my other fans also stalking me, but this guy is just so strange.

Seulgi keeps patting my back. Seulgi thinks about the people that may come before 7 am. She thinks that it must be one of the student council member. They have to arrive here so early right?

We remember that Sana is one of the student council member. So, we decided to go to her class and asks her if there's student council member seen walking around my locker. When we're about to off to her class, Moonbyul came and ask us where we're going to. We explain to her from the start 'til our plan for now to her. She nods her head and follows us.

I will see Mina

Just thinking of her already make my anxious gone. How she did this to me? I didn't realize that I'm smiling until Seulgi smack my head.

"Ouch!"

"Calm down, cub. You'll see your Mina in a bit."

"Am I that obvious?"

"Too obvious." Moonbyul giggles at me.

We arrived at Mina's class but found no Sana nor Mina. I pouted. Seulgi pinch my mouth while it's pouting.

"Aigoo, my baby you're so cute."

I pull away from her and smack her head. Seulgi playfully glares at me and we start to headlocking each other when actually we're just hugging. Moonbyul just sighed at our scene and scratched her head.

"Yo guys, you embarassed me for freaking sake."

We don't care and just keep hugging each other 'til I saw Mina stand beside Moonbyul with Sana. I pull off from Seulgi and I point at Mina's direction using my chin. Seulgi looks at them and smiles in embarassment. Mina just giggles at us. Moonbyul sighed and slap her forehead.

Seulgi fakes a cough and walks toward Sana and Mina. Me and Moonbyul just followed her step. She starts to explain the situation to Mina and Sana. I'm listening. No, I'm staring. At Mina.

She's so beautiful. Her moles. Her smile. Gummy smile to be exact. How she stands. She reminds me of penguin. Maybe my mom's right.

I like her
I do like her

"Yo cub, are you listening?" Seulgi brokes my daydreaming.

"Hm? W-w-what.."

"Aigoo.. Sana-ssi tells us about the student council's schedule for arriving at school early."

"Oh? And then?"

"You really!"

"Calm down, Seulgi-ya. Can't you see our daughter is falling in love?" Moonbyul smirks at me while saying that. Ofcourse, I smack her head hard.

"Ouch! Hey!"

"Serves you right!"

"Oh c'mon guys." Seulgi glares at us. Mom bear is back. We automatically shut. Seulgi sighes and continue her explanation to me.

"Okay, so Sana-ssi knows the student council's schedule for arriving early in the morning. And apparently, today she is one of the member in charge today."

"Really? Then you must know a boy that came early today!"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung-ssi. But, it's only girls that on duty this morning."

"Eh.."

I fall my hope today. I put my head down. Seulgi pats my back and reassure me that we will find this person. I just nod my head slightly. Because we think that he's not one of the student council member, we decide to go back to our class. Mina grabs my arm. Seulgi and Moonbyul turns toward me and I signal them to go first. Moonbyul winks at me and I'm sure I'll get her later.

"Chaeyoung-a."

"Hm?"

"Want get some milk?"

"Strawberry milk???"

"Hahah, ofcourse. C'mon!"

Oh my god, I can't believe this! I'm going out with Mina! Again! Thank you, strawberry milk. I have to ask for her phone number later!