46

I stepped out from the room and found Seulgi leaning her back on the wall beside the door with that heavy atmosphere on her. She fidgeted her fingers together and shut her eyes tightly when she heard Baekhyun's screaming. I walked to her, seems like she didn't notice me as she kept on fidgeting her fingers. I tapped her shoulder lightly, "You okay?" she jolted her body maybe because she's surprised by my suddenly presence. It looks like when her eyes met mine, she got flustered a bit as her eyes were shaking a little bit. I sighed and grabbed her hands softly. "Let's go?" she just nodded her head and I dragged her to the bench outside the hospital where the patients usually took a sit there.

"It's okay." I told her facing the front. I couldn't face her. Especially the weak side of Seulgi that I and Moonbyul rarely see. I know Seulgi is being the mom beside the three of us so she always act strong when actually she's just an ordinary girl like the others.

"It's okay to cry." I told her again still not facing her. A light sobs could be heard from her. I caught her lowering her head by the corner of my eye. She sobs lightly when in the mean of time, it changed become a louder sobs and she cried heavily.

"He used me" she said between her sobs and her hiccuped. "He fucking used me! He never liked me at all!" again she sobs loudly. Her body was jolting because of her cry and her breath became heavier and she hugged her knees as she bent down her body crying. I patted her back lightly, "I know.. He's bastard"

"I am bastard." she said and woke up from her position and faced me with her teary face. I bring my hand to wipe her face, "What do you mean?"

"I.. I ditched you, just because of a boy." she told me the fact. I know. I smirked, "Yeah, you did." but I kept wiping her tears from her face, "But now, you back to us. There's nothing more important than that." I told her showing my sweetest smile that showed my dimple. I told her the fact that came from my heart. She was a bastard. But now, she's back with us. There's nothing more blessing than that.

"I.. I ditched you!" she shouted at me and grabbed her head as she frustrated at my action. "Even I ditched Moonbyul who has nothing with it.. Gosh." she brings her head down again sobs quietly. I pulled her to me and let her head laying on my chest while stroking her head slowly. "I told you, it's okay. Moonbyul must think the same too." she continued to cry on my chest that I felt my uniform is soaked because of her tears. Well, that's okay.

.....

"Chaeyoung-a!" Moonbyul shouted at me when I was going to the canteen with Seulgi. Her voice was so high and thin that it hurts my ear. I covered my ears scrunching up my nose and closing tight my eyes, "What!?"

"Your mom!!" she shouted again. By the mentioning of my mom, I tried to maintain my patient but it fails as I just shouted at her.

"What happened with her!?" Moonbyul just keep panting and trying to made the right words.

"Byul-a!" I grabbed her shoulder strongly shaking her a bit. My mom. What happened to her? I hope it's not a bad news. I hope she's okay. She's my mom. The only family I had.

"She knows about Baekhyun!" finally she said the word and I can feel like my heart skips a beat as I'm surprised. We had trying to keep that incident from my mom cause we don't want her to be worry or else, she will grounded me or more worse, make me move out from the school and separated with Mina.

"My dad told her. I kept telling him to keep it a secret but he said that we have to punish him or he won't stop. I'm sorry..." Moonbyul lowed her head and her breathing seems like it back to normal.

"Where is Eomma now?" Seulgi asked her grabbing my shoulder lightly tried to make me calm down. "She went to the hospital." without thinking any further, I stomped my feet to the ground hardly running toward the hospital.