35

No one POV

Mina wokes up and check on her side. Luckily, she was there. Chaeyoung's face looked tired and pale. Chaeyoung has been waking up every 1 hour since she has her episode last night. Mina still didn't know why her girlfriend like this. What was the story behind it. What caused it. What she can do. When she remembered about last night, she felt useless as she don't know anything. She is her girlfriend, yet she can't do anything. She brought her hands to caressed the small girl's cheek.

"I'm sorry, Chaeyoung-a." she pecked the girl's forehead and went out from bed slowly not to woke her up. She opened the door slowly and immediately smelled a fragrance smell of food. Seulgi was cooking in the kitchen.

"Good morning."

Seulgi looked behind, "Oh, good morning. Was Chaeyoung sleeping well?"

Mina shook her head, "She wokes up every 1 hour."

"Glad you're with her" Seulgi smiled and went back to her cooking. Just heating up the food from the fridge though. As now there's only two of them here, Mina started up the courage to ask Seulgi what happened to Chaeyoung. When she was about to opened her mouth, Seulgi cutted her off.

"You want to know why she's like that, right?" still keeping her eyes on the frying pan and microwave.

"Yeah.."

Seulgi lifted up the foods from the pan and took away the food from the microwave and turned them off. She putted the food on the plate and put them on the dining table where Mina sitted on. She wipes her hands on the apron and sit beside Mina.

"Well, it happen when she was still in elementary school, 5th grade.."

Seulgi started to tell Mina everything that happened that day. Mina can't help but shed tears knowing her girlfriend went through that horrible incident that made her trauma until now.

"Since then, the bubbly Chaeyoung gone and it's the cold and arrogant Chaeyoung we have now." Mina held her down try not to make a loud noise because of her tears.

"But she changed, since she met you."

Mina lift her head and see Seulgi smiling sweetly to her. "Me and Moonbyul has done everything to make her cheerful like she always do. But nothing. I'm glad you sat on our table in the cafetaria that time. Thank you. Thank you so much." Seulgi held Mina's hand and caressed it. Until a tear fell down from her eye and she wiped it quickly. She took a deep breath and get up from the chair to make milk for four of them.

"Did they caught him?" Mina asked wishing that they caught him already.

Seulgi sighed, "Not yet.. He ran away already when Chaeyoung succeed to ran away from him and went to my house. Chaeyoung didn't see his face as he used a ski mask. "

"H-h-how can she be calm going out from house knowing that they haven't caught the culprit?" Mina said groggily.

Seulgi sighed, "No, she didn't."

FLASHBACK

2 days after the incident

"Kid, can you remember his face?" the police asked Chaeyoung inside her room. Chaeyoung shook her head slowly.

"Do you happen to remember everything then about him?" again, the police asked. She shook her head again. Jihyo pulled out the police officers as she don't want her daughter to remember about that night.

1 week after the incident

"Chaeyoung-a! I bring pizza from Pizza Hut! C'mon, I know you love it!" Seulgi said in front of Chaeyoung's door. There's no respond from the inside. As always, Chaeyoung wouldn't came out.