34

After that long talk on the bench on the school, we are now walking on the sunset to home. Mina decided to pack her things first then go to my house. I wait for her in her bedroom while she packed up. I sit on the edge of her bed and swing my feet around while humming to a song.

"What song is that?" Mina asked while stuffing some clothes and books to her bag.

"Chopin Nocturne op. 9 No. 2"

"You like piano?" Mina asked still focusing on her stuff.

"Yeah, more like music. I love it so much." Mina nodded, "Is there any story behind this music?" she asked again. I put my hands inside my jacket pocket and sighed, "Uuhh, let's see. Chopin dedicated this Op. 9 set to Marie Playel, wife of Camille Playel, a pianist. They have a great role in Chopin's establishment in the city. Marie as a maiden before she married Camille, she was intended to marry the passionate and unstable Berlioz, but she broke their engagement while Berlioz in Italy." I was too immersed on my own story that I didn't realize Mina is sitting beside me on the bed."Then, what did Berlioz do? Isn't he mad that Marie cancelled the engagement?", "Yep, he totally mad and stole a gun to kill those two. But never did." Mina sighed in relief. I chuckled and peck her cheek, "Are you finish?" she nodded her head, "But, I'll went downstair first to grab some snacks." I nodded and I pick my phone from my pocket. "I'll call Moonbyul and Seulgi to come. We have to discuss about Baekhyun."

"Okay" she gets up and we went downstairs together while she brought her heavy bag.

She stuffed her snacks inside it and I pulled away her bag from her.

"What?"

"I'll bring this. It's too heavy for you." I said and swing it back to my back.

"No, I can-" I shushed her by pecking her lips. "I insisted. C'mon. Before it went too late."

...

We arrived at my home and immediately went to my room to put her things inside. She sit on the couch in the living room switching on the TV. "Mina, aren't you going to take a shower?" I shouted from my bedroom. "Okay!" she shouted back and I can heard that the TV is being switched off. She went to my bedroom and I handed her the towel while she pick her pajama from her bag. "You can use bathroom here, I'll use mom's" she nodded and went to mom's bedroom.

While showering, I can't keep myself from being nervous.

"She's staying! Oh no oh no, I can't. Being a gentleman, I won't cross the line. We're still teenager. HAHA! Okay, you can do it."

I keep muttering 'you can do it' while showering. As I finished and grab my towel drying my body, I walk back to my bedroom already on my pajama"I can do it, I can do it, I can do it."

I arrived at my bedroom and open the door, "I can do-, FUCK I CAN'T DO IT!" I shouted as I see Mina is on her towel with her hair being wet. I slammed my door shut.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit. No Chaeyoung-a, you can do it."

"What you can do?"

"Ah! God, you scared me you dumb ass!"

It's Seulgi and Moonbyul. They've arrived. They are going to open my bedroom's door but I blocked them. "Mina's changing inside."

"Mina?" Seulgi asked with her confused stare.

"Changing?" Moonbyul smirk. Ofcourse, Moonbyul. Seulgi realized Moonbyul's smirking and how my face went red. She open wide her eyes, "Oh my god cub! What did you do!?" she shouted and open the door forcefully, with raging face "Mina! Are you okay!?"

"Eh?" Mina said calmly while holding her book that she read.

"Oh?" Seulgi asked with her famous confused bear face. I smack her head, "What did you think you pervbear?".