Prompt #13: Nightmare

Life in the Penthouse

Prompt #13: Nightmare

A/N: This prompt was requested by Superavenger212 over on Fanfiction, so thank you for the prompt, and thank you for reading this story!

If you would like to see me write something based on a word of your choice (No swear words, keep it PG), please leave it in the comments, or send me a PM! If you have any specific requests to go along with the word prompt, feel free to leave those for me, too!

And without further ado, here's "Nightmare!"

"Oh, Olliepop!"

A voice cackled in the distance as the (strangely familiar) voice echoed through a (alley? Cathedral? Theater?) structure.

"Oliver..."

This second voice was familiar, but rough. The first voice was sickeningly sweet, like a frosting made by a young child who went a bit overboard on the powdered sugar.

Then, he opened his eyes to Mr. Terror, and Roman and Riker. Wait...

"Reese?"

The seducing teenager gave an evil grin. "Hey hey." She said as she waved slightly.

Oliver moved and stood up. "Skylar?"

Roman shook his head. "Dead."

Oliver fell down. "No... Kaz?"

Riker snorted. "Dead."

Oliver felt a tear roll down his face. "Bree?"

Mr. Terror gave her son a sickeningly sweet smile. "Dead like dad."

"No...Chase? C'mon now, please tell me that Chase is still alive."

Reese laughed from a corner of the alley and held up a bionic chip. "I had the honors."

"No..." Oliver growled. "You all are going to pay."

"Oh, Olliepop, I think you're gonna pay!" Mr. Terror cackled. "You can't do anything. Your powers are gone."

The news hit him like a brick that was thrown by Adam Davenport. "I don't care."

Suddenly, Roman came up behind him and put him in a chokehold. "Mr. Terror, you do the honors."

"Thank you." Mr. Terror said as she strode towards Oliver.

"Quimby Fletcher." She said. "You ran far after the wedding."

"How are you here? You were knocked out after you absorbed the Arcturion's energy." Oliver said, attempting to stall his "mother."

She shrugged. "I found a way."

Oliver coughed as Roman held Oliver in the chokehold tighter.

"Don't kill him!"

Something peculiar occurred as Mr. Terror was walking closer to Oliver.

"Shut up, Bridget." Mr. Terror said. "Now, where was I?"

"No!"

Oliver thought for a moment before everything went black.

Oliver sat up in his bed with a start to see Chase, Kaz and Skylar standing over him.

"Skylar!"

Oliver hugged Skylar as Chase and Kaz moved out of the way to let the awkwardness ensue.

"That must have been some nightmare." Kaz said.

Chase nodded in agreement as Skylar tried to escape Oliver's clutches.

"Okay, okay. Um, Oliver? Oliver, can you let go of me?" Skylar asked.

"Sky, Chasey, Kazimerias, Bree, who I know isn't here right now, you all were dead in my dream and the shape shifters teamed up with Mr. Terror, and my powers were gone, and-"

Chase began to carefully push Oliver down back onto his bed. "Shh. Just go back to sleep. You're okay. We're okay. Nothing happened between the shape shifters and the other person you told us about."

"I'll explain Mr. Terror to you later." Kaz whispered to Chase.

Skylar left the room after saying goodnight as Chase turned off the lights.

The next day, Oliver was protective over everyone during a mission. And it didn't help anything.

Chase ended up going down to Mission Command, where he trained and freaked out for a good six hours.