Prompt # 14: Market

Life in the Penthouse
                                                                     Prompt # 14: Market

A/N: If anyone else would like to request a prompt, then send me a PM, or leave it in the comments! But please keep it PG.

Enjoy "Market!"

"Chase! We're out of Chocolatly Crisp cereal!" Kaz shouted from the kitchen.

Chase came downstairs, as he heard Kaz due to his super hearing. "Kaz, we have better things to spend our money on. Like books and carrots."

Kaz rolled his eyes. "Fun killer." He murmured as Chase began to walk back upstairs.

"I heard that!" Chase shouted.

Kaz moped around the kitchen until Oliver appeared.

"Hey Kaz!" Oliver greeted. "Want to play "Topple the Tower" with Bree's shoes? I found six inch heels!"

"Oliver, we have to do something about this tragedy!" Kaz shouted as he grabbed onto Oliver's shoulders.

Oliver raised an eyebrow and gave a concerned expression. "What happened?"

"We are out of Chocolatly Crisp cereal." Kaz said dramatically.

Oliver gasped. "No!"

"And Chase refuses to purchase more!" Kaz explained.

Oliver looked around. "Let's go buy some."

Twenty minutes later...

Kaz and Oliver looked around at the street vendors section of downtown Centium City.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Oliver asked.

"Yes. I bought the box from one of these vendors." Kaz said.

After several hours of searching for the cereal and six sacks of potatoes later, the friends and teammates gave up.

"Kaz, I'm gonna go check a Sale - Mart." Oliver said.

"Okay, but I don't think you'll find anything." Kaz responded.

Oliver came back a few minutes later, carring a box of the sacred cereal.

"Don't say a word, let's just go home before Chase gets mad." Oliver said.