•the brother•

"sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏғ ᴀʀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ʙᴜʀɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴍ sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏsᴇ."

~ɴɪᴀʟʟ ʜᴏʀᴀɴ 'ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏsᴇ'

"When your mother was working her shift at the hospital she heard that Donovan girl say it was a vampire, when she was in the room. Her brother heard it to." Dad said to me as I came downstairs for school.

"To take care of the problem we have to locate the source. Until we find out who it is we can't kill them." I said grabbing my daily apple and water and putting it in my bag.

"We'll figure out the rest later." He said and I nodded before heading to school.

I met up with Bonnie and Caroline in the hallway just in time for another supernatural conversation.

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Caroline asked sending me a friendly smiled as I stopped beside them.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so." Bonnie said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night." Caroline said and we both looked at her confused.

"I didn't see him, you did. Why didn't you just talk to him?" Bonnie asked.

"I don't know. I was drunk." Caroline shrugged as we walked to class.

"I'll be back I'm gonna go talk to Mikey." I said and began walking over to him.

"When did her brother get so cute?" Caroline asked and Bonnie sent her a look.

"Just stop right there." Bonnie said with a chuckle as they continued down the hall.

"Hey did Matt mention anything about Vicki?" I asked Mike as he closed his locker.

"They're keeping her overnight but she should be home tomorrow. Matt thinks she losing it though because she said it was a vampire." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh..well atleast she's gonna be alright." I said as we continued walking down the hall.

After school the four of us girls went to the Grill to hangout.

"Well, I was talking to Grams, and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was lots of death. So much blood and carnage, it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie said and Caroline let out a short laugh.

"Yeah, and then you poured Grams another shot and she told you about the aliens. So then what" Caroline said looking to Elena.

"So then nothing." She said and I raised a brow.

"You and Stefan talked all night? There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Nope. We didn't go there." She said.

"Not even a handshake? I mean, Elena, we are your friends. Ok? You are supposed to share the smut." Caroline said and I chuckled.

"We just talked for hours." Elena said with a smile.

"OK, what is with the blockage? Just jump his bones already! Ok, it's easy. Boy likes girl, girl likes boy, sex!" Caroline said and I couldn't object.