•dinner wakes•

"ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ."

~5 sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅs ᴏғ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ 'ʏᴏᴜɴɢʙʟᴏᴏᴅ'

"Allison, Damon's here to see you." Chris said peaking into my room before continuing down the hall to his office. I walked downstairs to the front door to him standing there with a frown.

"Get you're shabby dagger ass out here and give me a hug." He said and I gave him a weird look but still followed his instructions.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't try harder to stop Mikael, that I'm the reason you missed an entire summer with Jermey." He said before releacing me.

"Where is this coming from?" I asked and he took a deep breath.

"I talked to Blondie. She refused to tell me what was going on but that didn't stop her from telling her what a crappy friend I've been." He said and I frowned.

"I'm sorry." I said and he shrugged.

"No she's right. I've been caught up in Klaus' and Stefans battle of who's the better villain and I've neglected our friendship but we don't have to worry about it anymore because Klaus has his coffins." Damon said and my eyes widened.

"He has them?" I asked my eyes widened and my breath caught in my throat. This meant he was here.

"All but one, the locked one. But we left him with a little surprise. We woke Elijah." Damon said and again I was shocked.

"Elijah? I need to see him, we have to talk." I said and he raised a brow.

"I didn't know you two were close, consider me jealous." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"You'll have plenty of time to talk to them tonight. We have dinner with them so Klaus and Stefan can negotiate some sort of agreement." Damon explained.

"Why am I going?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Klaus' choice. But the plan is for Elijah and I to wake the rest of his siblings to really piss Klaus off. Elijah also said it'd be best if you were there he believes you'd be some help." Damon said with a shrug, not thinking much of it.

"Besides, you're always my hot plus one." He said and I just scoffed before walking back inside.

"Dress nice! I'll be back in an hour." He shouted over the slam of the door.

"Stefan behave tonight because no one can stop him if he rips your head off, and you.." Damon said pointing at me causing me to raise a brow.

"Don't do that trick thing where you trick people into arguing." He said and I scoffed but before I could reply Elijah opened the door.

"Niklaus, our guests have arrived." Elijah said opening the door.

"Elijah, good to see Klaus has allowed you to wake from your nap and in the same century." I said walking past him into the house while Damon rolled his eyes loudly.

"This is gonna be a long night." Damon mumbled before he and Stefan followed me into the house.

"Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus said and without an argument we joined him in the dining room.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah said and Stefan scoffed.

"I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stefan said and Damon just glanced over at him.