•strong feelings•

" ᴇʏᴇs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sʜɪɴᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴇ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ"

~ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛʏ'

"Any dizziness?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Eye irritation?" She asked and I shook my head again.

"Headaches? Shortness of breath?" She asked and I sighed.

"I'm fine mom." I said and she rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"What were you thinking? He's a monster Allison. You saved him so he can kill more-" Victoria went to say but I stopped her.

"Just stop. It was my choice. It's my life and just because I got thrown into this shit show doesn't mean you can control my life." I said and she looked taken back.

I pressed the nurse button the the remote causing another woman to come into the room.

"Can I leave?" I asked and the woman nodded.

"As soon as we wrap up the burn on your arm." She said grabbing some wrap and waking over as my mom left the room.

"You okay?" Stefan asked sitting in the chair beside me.

"Yeah let's get out of here." I said as the lady finished wrapping my arm.

When we left Stefan had Elena on speaker phone.

"You want me to pick you up?" Stefan asked her.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna check on Jeremy before we go to the hospital?" Elena asked and Stefan sighed lowly.

"You bet." He said Stefan said turning down a street close to Elena's.

"Okay, I love you Stefan." Elena said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I love you too." Stefan said before hanging up the phone.

"That's so sweet Stefanie." I fake cooed and he just rolled his eyes.

"Why is the police here?" I said as Stefan pulled in front of Elena's house.

"John's in the ambulance." Stefan said as he parked the car and we both got out.

We rushed up the front porch but a officer stopped us as the door.

"You can't go in-" He said but I looked past
him and saw a deputy who was on the consul.

"Noah." I yelled and he turned around with a sigh.

"Let the kids in Bill." Hs said and the officer moved aside allowing us to rush upstairs.

"What happened?" Stefan asked as soon as we walked into Jermey's room.

"He said that Anna gave him her blood and then he took these pills and now...I mean he looks fine but then again so do you. So, I just...I don't know." Elena said nervously while I was in shock. Stefan takes Jeremy's face in his hands and examines his eyes.