•the date•

"ʜᴇʏ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ғɪɴᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀɴ ɪssᴜᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴍ ᴏᴋᴀʏ."

~ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴsᴍᴏᴋᴇʀs ғᴛ. ʜᴀsʟᴇʏ 'ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ'

"Allison come down here please." I heard my mother call out so I left my room and went down the stairs.

"Look who decided to stop by." My father said as he handed a glass to Mayor Lockwood.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Lockwood." I said trying to act distant even though I was on the consul with them.

"Allison we take it our son is escorting you to tonight's Founder's party." Mr. Lockwood said and I shyly smiled.

"We actually haven't discussed it yet." I said and his mom smiled.

"We sent him to the Gilbert's to pick up some heirlooms but he did mention he wanted to stop by after." Mrs. Lockwood said as my dad got back into the room.

"Good. He can pick up the rest of the stuff later." My dad said handing a small box to Mr. Lockwood.

"Thanks again Chris. We'll see you later." He said before him and his wife left.

"So Tyler Lockwood?" My dad questioned and I looked away.

"Oh not you too." I said rolling my eyes before walking back upstairs.

"What's up with you this morning?" Mike asked as I walked past his room causing me to stop.

"What do you think about Tyler?" I asked as I flopped on his bed.

"I don't like how much he brags about sleeping with my sister but he's a good friend." Mike said with a shrug.

"Why you asking? Did he ask you to the Founder's Party yet?" He asked and I groaned.

"Why does everyone know that." I snapped.

"So he didn't ask you." He said with a chuckle as I threw a pillow towards him which he dodged.

"Listen Alli there are plenty of other guys-" He went to say but I stopped him.

"Don't Jermey Gilbert already pulled that on me last night." I said and he chuckled.

"Of course he did." Mike said checking his phone.

"What does that mean?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I gotta run but Tyler texted and said he'll be here-" He went to say but the doorbell rang.

"Now. He's here now. Good luck sis." He said before walking out of the room.

I followed at a slower pace down the stairs and saw Mike let Tyler inside before heading out himself.

"Hey." He said holding out his hand for me to take.

When I got down the stairs I took his hand as I waited for him to talk.

"I came to apologize.." He trailed off and I looked at him raising a brow.

"And to ask you to be my date tonight." He continued.

"It isn't me you swung at its Jer." I said with a shrug and he sighed.

"I talked to the kid this morning we're cool." Tyler said and I looked at him questionably.

"Look I was gonna explain this at the party but I don't want this to be just a hookup anymore." Tyler said and I chuckled a bit.