•she loved, so she lost•

"ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅs ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ"

~ᴀᴅᴇʟᴇ 'ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ'

A.N probably going to be the longest chapter over 4000 words 😔

I listened as Kol rambled on of Silas and how he needed to try and make the Gilbert's listen and understand the danger. I had enough of it, because I saw how it ended, with him hurt.

"Kol stop!" I said standing up which startled him.

"This isn't our thing. This is Klaus and Damon's and I want to stay out of it." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Then stay out of it." He said and I scoffed.

"I want us to leave together. I don't want to lose you over something stupid." I said and he looked away refusing to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry Allison. I cannot let them raise Silas." He said and I threw my hands in the air.

"But you love me. Kol, you love me. Please love me enough to leave with me." I exclaimed, my hands were shaky. I felt myself losing.

"I'm sorry I can't." He mumbled looking away.

"Kol, please." I begged, but it didn't matter. He was dead set on this.

•••

I immediately called Klaus and had him meet me at my old home so he could be invited in. I had to tell him I couldn't stop him.

"Nik, he won't listen to me." I said and Klaus sighed. She was his last hope, now he would have to dagger him.

"Then we must protect him." Klaus said as he studied the girls face.

"I can't be the one to do it." I said as I bit my lip uneasily. I didn't want this to have to come to this.

"Just help with the plan, that is all I ask." He said and I nodded still biting my lip.

"He doesn't love me enough, to leave." I let slip my lips without even a second thought. It was the only thing on my mind.

"It's not you, love. Come along."

•••

Nik and I had gone to Damon's to I guess talk to him about daggering Kol. I didn't really know if that's what we were doing there, I just went along. We heard them in the cellar, so we headed down.

"Just so you know love, Kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy so he couldn't complete the mark. Though honestly, I think he was hoping I'd kill him, to get him out of your life." He said and I stopped walking in shock, how could I of missed that.

"Hello, mate." Klaus said as we stood at the door of the locked room he was in.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Damon asked and Klaus smiled.

"I brought you a baby sitter." Klaus said as I moved to show my face through the opening.

"Hey, D." I said and his annoyed face turned to a soft smile.