•all i need•

"ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ? ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴀɢᴏɴʏ ғᴀᴅᴇs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ"

~ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 'ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ'

My mom and I returned home late last night from the hunt in Maryland. It was pretty basic, we found the vampire in a bar and I lured him outside before killing him.

But besides waking up early for school I had to wake up extra early for a meeting with Liz.

I went to meet her at the founders hall but was shocked to see John Gilbert was there as well.

"Alli, come join us Liz was just telling us how the blood supply from the hospital was compromised." Damon said sending me a look, it was probably Stefan I thought as I walked towards them.

"We almost missed it. The inventory records were altered but when the night manager was questioned he had no recollection of changing them." Liz explained.

"Meaning that the vampire who stole the blood used mind control to hide the theft." John clarified the obvious.

"I think we knew what you meant." Damon said looking at John

"We wouldn't have noticed had John not alerted us to recent discrepancies in other hospital blood banks in the county." Liz said and I rolled my eyes.

"How lucky for us, we have John." Damon said sarcastically.

"We're stepping up security at the hospital, giving the guard vervain to prevent this from happening again." Liz said.

"Sheriff, may I offer a suggestion? Why don't Damon and I put our heads together? We can track down whoever is doing this. This way we don't take Allison from her studies." John said and I sent him a glare.

"Truthfully I can use the extra hands. Is that something you would be willing to do?" Liz said looking at Damon and I.

"Well, of course, I mean if it'll help." Damon said with hate in his eyes.

"I guess I'll get to school then. Damon do you mind giving me a ride?" I asked giving him a look.

"I can drive you." John said and Damon just sent him a glare.

"Stefan forgot his lunch at home, so I'll drive." Damon said and we quickly left the founder's hall and got into his car before driving towards the school.

"So how's Stefan?" I asked as I searched through my bag for my phone.

"This morning he convinced me he was fine but after what Liz said..he obviously isn't." Damon said and I sighed.

"Damon..I didn't know him before he gained control." I went to ask but stopped as we arrived at the school. It was obvious I was already late.

"He's always struggles with control." Damon said and I thanked him for the ride leaving the car with his words stuck in my head.

I walked into Alaric's class late and the first thing I noticed was Bonnie was back.

"Sorry I'm late." I said and he just nodded.