•the ex ghost•

"ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ sᴄᴇɴᴇ, ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ"

~ ᴢᴀʏɴ ᴍᴀɪʟᴋ 'ғᴏᴏʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ'

I fell asleep at their house that night. Damon had told me I should just convince Chris to let me live in the guest room. But during the night I couldn't sleep. I kept dreaming about my life as a kid, growing up and my family. It felt my my world was spinning and everyone in it was yelling for me to wake up and soon I shot out of bed.

There was no one there. Hearing a scream I ran downstairs to see Stefan removing an iron stick from Damon's gut.

"What the hells going on?!" I exclaimed feeling shaken from my waking up.

"Did you do this!?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah that's why I came running down when you screamed because I'm the one who stabbed you and tied you up." I said sarcastically and he rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that exactly how you killed Mason Lockwood?" I asked as he ripped off the chains. Stefan carelessly walked out of the room.

"Down to the tee." Damon said and my eyes widened a bit.

"Think about it. Anna's back, Elena's car is mysterious set on fire, Mason Lockwood stabbed you and my mom and Mike were screaming for me to wake up. Damon the border between us and the other side has to be down. Bonnie had to screw something up when she brought Jermey back it's the only way, he's the one who can see them." I said and he just widened his eyes trying to understand.

"Last night when the car was lit on fire it was Vicki Donovan. Bonnie stopped her though, I just didn't want to tell you last night because-" He said and I just shook my head.

"Because I'm the one who killed her. She was looking for me but I wasn't in the car." I said and he just sighed.

"Go get changed. We're going to find Bonnie." He ordered as he stormed upstairs to change his now ripped shirt.

Damon and I drove down too near the grill where we found Caroline and Bonnie walking.

"Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan." Damon said stopping the car beside him.

"What do you mean, why?" Bonnie asked.

"Because I'm pretty sure I just got spit-roasted by Mason Lockwood's ghost." Damon said and I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought again.

"And why would you think that?" Caroline asked.

"Maybe because he chained me to a chair and shoved a hot poker in my chest. Let's just say I'm having déjà vu." Damon said and Caroline looked at Bonnie.

"I thought you said that ghosts couldn't physically interact with people." Caroline said and Bonnie's eyes widened.

"They can't." She replied.

"Yeah, well, I don't have time for a vengeful Lockwood. When I kill someone, they're supposed to stay dead. Whatever you screwed up, fix it." He said and began driving away.

"Wait. I think I saw Jermey's car in the parking lot." Damon said pulling to the side of the road allowing me to get out.

"Call if you need a ride." He said before pulling off. I went inside the Grill and saw Bonnie and Elena talking so I walked over hearing their pervious conversation.