•ruined him•

"ᴛᴏᴜɴɢᴇ ᴛɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs, ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛ ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪᴘs."

~ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ'

"Hey, what the hell happened yesterday? Stefan came over and told dad that you were kidnapped." Mike said walking into my room just as I was getting ready to leave.

"Yeah these two people were trading us to an original vampire for their freedom but don't worry Stefan and Damon saved us." I said as I picked up my bag from off my bed.

"You've gotta be more careful Al, you're gonna get yourself killed." He said and I shook my head.

"I'll be fine Mikey, don't worry." I said and went to walk past him but he stopped me.

"I can't not worry about you, how many other time have you been thrown in situations where you could've died?" He asked and I sighed.

"I'm careful. I promise." I said touching his shoulder before leaving for school.

At school I met up with Bonnie, since I haven't seen her since I left. We were standing at her locker when Jermey walked over.

"Alli." He walked over and hugged me. Hugging him back I looked over to Bonnie who was just raising a brow.

"I heard about yesterday, you okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"It wasn't what I expected coming home to but, I'm fine." I said and he nodded.

"What are you doing later? You want to hang out at the grill, shoot some pool? We can talk?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yeah sounds good-" I said stopping short as a boy walked up to us.

"Excuse me! Do you guys know which way is the office?" He asked us.

"Yeah, yeah. Through the double doors then straight ahead, quick left and then your first right. You must be new here." Jermey said politely.

"Yeah, I am. It's kind of hard to hide it. My name's Luka." He said and I smiled.

"I'm Jeremy, this is Allison and Bonnie." Jermey introduced.

"Alli." I corrected and the boy just smiled at me.

"Hi, Alli." He said and I smiled back friendly causing Jermey to intervene.

"Anyway, Luka. I'm actually heading in that direction. Why you don't follow me? It can get confusing." Jermey said and Luka nodded.

"Thanks man. It's nice to meet you girls." Luka said before following Jermey down the hall.

"Elena's little brother?" Bonnie questioned with a chuckle.

"What about him?" I said with a smile that made her smile as well.

"It's good to see you happy Alli." Bonnie said and I chuckled.

"It feels good." I said as we turned into another hall, entering the chaos.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chanted. I pushed my way past everyone. It was Mikey and Tyler.