•isobel•

"ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, sᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴛᴀɢᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ"

~ ᴋʜᴀʟɪᴅ 'ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ'

"She's back?!" I said loudly in surprise to Alaric, who's eyes just widened in surprise.

"Shh. Just give me a minute." Ric said before speaking to our whole class that was in the school gym.

"So these are the specs for the History department. For the Founders' Day float we'll be recreating the battle of Willow Creek. Tyler has been nominated at the head of the production design." Alaric said handing out papers.

"By whom?" Tyler asked with a smug look.

"By me. I've seen your sketches and they're good." Ric said and Tyler sighed.

"I'm not really into this..." Tyler trailed off.

Well, my niece wasn't really into-" Ric went to say but stopped himself.

"Just pick your team, be creative and...Don't screw up." Ric said before turning to me.

"Uncle Ric, about Isobel there's something-" I went to say but got cut off by Elena and Stefan.

"Hey Mr. Saltzman." Elena said as they walked over.

"Come with me. We need to talk." Alaric said and they followed him to a classroom when Caroline walked over to me.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I sighed. It was Caroline she was clueless.

"I've been keeping something from- and it was really important and now I- they're gonna find out." I said and Caroline sadly smiled.

"It'll be alright Alli." Caroline said hugging me before skipping away to Bonnie.

"Hm. I wonder what Daggers is hiding." Damon said and I took a deep breath.

"Come on Ric's waiting on us." Damon said surprisingly dropping the subject.

We walked into Ric's classroom and I took a seat in a desk.

"Damon, thanks for coming." Ric said and Damon smirked.

"Sorry I'm late. My dog ate my uh...never mind." He said and I laughed.

"What's with all the furrowed brows?" Damon asked.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric said and Damon's eyes widened.

"Isobel is here? In town?" Damon said and I laid my head down on the desk as Damon asked him a bunch of questions.

"Did words completely escape you?" Damon finally snapped.

"No, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions." Alaric said and I just looked away.

"What did she want?" Damon asked Elena.

"She wants to see me, Damon." She said.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting, she even said she'd allow Allison to go with her. We don't know why or what she wants." Stefan said but Damon still only looked at Elena.