•homecoming•

"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ sᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ"

~ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ 'ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇs'

The Homecoming dance, the place where I thought my only problem would be running into Jermey. Damon had decided to turn it into me blinding going into some kind of suicide mission.

"I want to know the plan Damon! You can't expect me to help when you're keeping secrets. We don't keep secrets from each other Damon, never have." I said and he just stood still.

"I can't tell you. It's not safe." He said and I scoffed.

"If I die-" I said and he held up a hand to stop me.

"Listen daggers this isn't the time for your negativity." Damon said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's not negativity Damon. I refuse to help unless I know the plan. I'm not walking in blind."

"You just need to have faith. I need you to trust someone that isn't you." He said and I gave him a confused glance.

"Damon." I said and he shook his head. He couldn't tell her, first she would never agree but second she would never agree.

"Tonight you can't have any weapons, trust me Alli if not me trust someone." He said before walking away. He knew I would listen to him even though it was stupid for me to be armless. She knew I would listen to him, and she used that to her advantage.

Little did he know I had some idea of what was happening tonight. I had asked if they had woken Mikael, and they lied to me. They were going to try and kill Nik tonight and they were going to use me as some sort of bait along side Elena.

I left the boarding house and drove back to my house making sure it was empty before I pulled out my phone and began making a call.

"Somethings wrong."

I walked into Rebekah's room at the boarding house. I already knew she was the only one home since Damon's car was gone. I took this as my chance to talk to her, maybe get her to change her mind.

"You will not believe where Klaus had the dance moved..he could have picked anywhere but no he had to have it at Tyler's house how inconsiderate." I said testing the waters with her. I still didn't know if she had any idea what was going on tonight.

"He can we quite the wanker." She said lightly as she continued doing her hair.

"I know it makes you just want to drive a stake right through his heart huh?" I said and it seemed like her face went pale. She looked more nervous. She had definitely knew.

"Rebekah.." I trailed off walking closer to her.

"I've spent my whole life loving and hating my brother with equal measure. I never thought that I'd be the one to help drive a stake through his heart. No tears- I don't want to ruin my makeup." She said quickly blinking away the tears before they spilled to her cheeks.

"You know whatever you planned isn't going to work tonight." I said and she just looked away.

"You don't know him the way I do Alli. He's a monster he killed our mother." She said and I shook my head.