•wolf hunt•

"ᴍʏ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ's ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪs ʜᴏᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ"

~ ɴɪᴀʟʟ ʜᴏʀᴀɴ 'ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ'

The past few months haven't been as bad as I thought. That's because as Stefan put it Klaus was oddly 'kissing my ass'. All I know is he's pretty set on keeping me away from the gore. Stefan said his only excuse was, 'it wasn't a site for a lady to witness.' Did he not realize I was an Argent hunter.

Anyway to where we were now. We were at some house in Tennessee. Klaus has ordered that I helped him get inside the house by acting all innocent and sweet. So here we were waiting for the perfect chance.

We snuck up on her while she was bent over and when she turned around she jumped back in surprise.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Klaus said in his best american accent.

"Can I help you?" She asked as I put on my best smile.

"Yeah, our car hmm, our car ran out of gas a couple of miles back. I was bringing my sister in law home. I was hoping we could use your phone." He said giving a smile.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" She asked and Klaus looked at me.

"Battery died. Hey look, I'm pregnant, my husbands probably beyond worried." I said feeling Klaus' approving smile.

"Sure." The woman said with a sigh.

"Soo, we can come in?" Klaus asked and she squinted her eyes at him.

"No, I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." She said and I could feel Klaus glaring at her.

"I thought you country folks were supposed to be more trusting. She's a pregnant woman for goodness sake." Klaus said letting his accent slip.

"I'm from Florida." She said and Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Well, that explains it. Now show us a little southern hospitality. Sweet pea." Klaus said grabbing her throat attempting to compel her. This was the most graphic of Klaus' behavior I've seen so far. I've seen some of what Stefan's done and I've tried my best to help him when Klaus wasn't looking.

"Do you want to go check the property love?" Klaus asked and I nodded before walking over to a shed.

This was one of his many ways of keeping me busy while he made Stefan into the ripper he used to be.

I usually used this time to call Jermey. He's the only one from Mystic Falls I kept in touch with. I talked to Damon once, we kept it short because I knew he felt guilty about what we did to save him.

I heard some screams and it didn't even flinch instead I sat on a tree stump that was near the barn and pulled out the postcard I had hidden in my jacket.

I wrote in the notes, 'Tennessee is lovely, onto the next location. All my love, A'

I walked over to the neighbors mailbox and placed the post card inside so it could go out with the morning mail.