•save myself•

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇʟs ɪ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ ᴘɪʟʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴇʟғ ɴᴏ ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ sᴏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ɪ sᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ, ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ."

~ᴇᴅ sʜᴇᴇʀᴀɴ 'sᴀᴠᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ'

A low knock on my door caused me to slowly roll over in my bed to face the door.

"You came." I said in a quieter voice than usual.

"Of course love, your family." Klaus said and I just shared a small smile.

"I actually came to get you." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Get me?" I questioned and he nodded.

"I wanna get you out of this town it's been nothing but treacherous for you." He said and I was still confused.

"I can't leave. What about my dad just because K-he's gone doesn't mean I can just leave." I stuttered out.

"Who do you think asked me to talk to you." Klaus said and I looked to him surprised.

"He just wants what's best for you, we all do." Klaus said with a loving look in his eyes one he's only ever showed when he was mortal.

"That's why Rebekah is coming over to help you pack and after I will drive you to the airport where Elijah will escort you to the place I have set up for you." Klaus said and I finally sat up straight.

"But I-I can't just pick up and leave." I stuttered looking up and the smile making its way to your lips.

"Yes you can because in that kick arse hunter mind of yours you know this is the right thing to do." He said with one last smile he turned and walked out of the room.

Believing this was his way of giving me time to think about it just as I laid down Rebekah came into the room, her heels clicking and hair bouncing as she walked.

"Get up love I've got work to do and you..you need a shower." She said as she opened my closet and pulled out an empty suitcase.

"Is this your way of saying that I really don't get a choice in this?" I asked as she began tearing the hangers out of my closets.

"Listen the only thing I learned about being in this family is that we protect each other willingly or not." Rebekah said.

She sighed before sitting beside me.

"I don't blame Klaus for some of them times he daggered us. In his own twisted little way he was protecting us from Mikael's wrath." Rebekah said and a small smile made its way to my face.

"But don't tell him that he'll take it as an excuse to shove a dagger in my chest whenever he pleases." Rebekah said breaking apart the sweet moment.

"So would you go? If he offered you the same thing." I asked he and she took a minute before answering.

"No but I also have never been through what you have." She said before standing up and continuing to pack.

I also stood up and walked into my bathroom before shutting the door.

As Rebekah heard the shower turn on a small smile spread across her lips because she truly believed that this was what's right for Allison.

After my shower I noticed two suitcases were packed and on my bed there were clothes laid out with a note on-top of them.

"When you asked early if I would leave..I think maybe soon I will now get dressed love, Klaus should be back soon." I read the note from Rebekah before putting on the clothes she laid out.

Klaus had come that night and put me on a private plane. I sat alone waiting for it to take off.

"Allison." A voice said and when I picked my head up I saw Elijah. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm so sorry for what has happen." He said and I looked away.

"I want you to use his dagger on me." I said shocking both him and myself.

"Allison!" He exclaimed in shock.

"No Elijah, I've thought a lot about this. I can't die and I don't want to live without him." I said tears already flooding my face.

"I know how painful this is. I went through it with Marie-Jeanne. I know how much you hurt Allison but, I know how my brother truly felt about you. He'd want you to live, to love." He explained and I just shook my head.

"I have nothing left! My father's moved on and found another family. Damon loves Elena, You always leave, and Klaus- Nik shouldn't have to always take care of me." I yelled standing to face him.

"I'm not leaving you. You and I are going to live a lovely little life in England for the time being. I'm done running from you, you aren't her. You are family." He said as he pulled her into his embrace. Elijah's fear wasn't missing Marie-Jeanne, his real fear was falling for his brothers girl but now he had a responsibility. He owed it to her and Kol to step up, to help her live the life Kol had dreamed for her.

"What if I'm not strong enough?" I mutter as I clinged to the brother of the love I had lost.

"You don't need to be strong, not when you're with me."